The Falcons blew a 25-point lead in last year's Super Bowl, but both the Falcons and Saints' seasons ended in the Divisional Round this year.
Good morning. This is LEADOFF, today's early look inside Atlanta sports. "We are already a full year into our planning process and know everyone will feel the incredible passion and pride of our city as we intend to put together the best Super Bowl experience ever".
On the Atlanta host committee's logo, the representation of the roof takes a bit of creative license by adding goal posts as part of the outline of the eight retractable panels.
The Lions own 50/1 odds to reach Super Bowl LIII next February at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, according to VegasInsider.com, putting them well into the lower half of the National Football League in terms of best bets to reach the big game.
Getty Images SHARE
A large Atlanta delegation attended Sunday's Super Bowl in Minneapolis and the week-long events leading to the game.
With Minnesota's second Super Bowl in the rear-view mirror, it is time to pass the baton.
Yes, Time-Picayune, we remember past year.
Panel votes to release Democrats' FBI memo as Trump, lawmaker trade barbs
He has emerged as a visible nemesis of the president, appearing nearly daily on television to discuss the various investigations of Trump.
- Meet Amazfit Bip, a $99 Smartwatch with 30+ Days of Battery Life
- Pence talks missile defense, North Korea with Alaska reporters
- Kings erase 21-point deficit to defeat Bulls
- Lifetime's 'A Royal Romance' Movie Casts Its Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Everything We Know So Far About Kylie Jenner's Baby Girl
- Paris attack suspect refuses to stand at shootout trial
- Man suspected In viral child porn video arrested
- TRAPPIST-1 Planets Are All Rocky, Could Contain Significant Amounts of Water
- EC will not convince candidates to file nominations, says CEC OP Rawat
- South Korea Sets New Olympic Record By Giving 110,00 Condoms to Athletes