During an interview with his wife Gisele on episode five of "Tom vs".
Brady was seen at last year's Super Bowl kissing his father on the lips after the Patriots' win. Time ahead of his eighth Super Bowl on Monday.
The interview for "Tom vs".
The kiss takes place as the five-time Super Bowl victor, who is set to also play in this Sunday's 2018 Super Bowl, is lying down on his back and getting a massage. Of course, that's assuming he keeps his promise. "I have since day one", said Kurt Czaplinski of Hempstead. "I was ready, and then he's like no". "But then he was like, 'Nah.' Yeah, he said that". "That's probably why I love football so much because it allows for me to be who I am in a very authentic way that it's hard for me to be when I walk off the field". "That's what I know is what he loves the most about the game".
Brady chuckles in the video, but doesn't respond.
Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Dannell Ellerbe runs a drill during a practice for the NFL Super Bowl 52 football game Thursday Feb. 1 2018
Patriots quarterback Brady, 40, called in for his weekly appearance on the show on Monday morning local time, but he cut the interview short - although not before having a go at the hosts.
Brady is not the first celebrity to face public condemnation for kissing his child on the lips. "I fell in love with the sport when I was 4-years-old when I was watching Joe Montana".
Despite her unfulfilled wish that Brady would hang up his cleats, Gisele has continued to provide unwavering support for her husband. "It takes up a lot of my time, but there will come a time when that ends". Brady smiled and playfully flicked off the camera.
The fifth episode of the documentary series will air on Super Bowl Sunday.
Google posts massive advertising revenue gains
The adjusted figure excluded a $9.9 billion tax charge that's expected to be a one-off, as a result of the Trump tax changes. The smallest segment of the company is Other Bets and it includes Nest, Fiber, Verily, Calico, Waymo and Others.
- Home Depot Inc (HD) Expected to Post Quarterly Sales of $23.63 Billion
- 'US actions a threat to Korean ties'
- Levante boss Juan Muñiz laughs off 'crisis' talk at Real Madrid
- Eli Manning 'excited' to get back to work as Giants' starter
- Medical Update on Malcolm Brogdon
- US Immigration Agents Crack Down On 'Sanctuary State' California
- Lady Gaga halts world tour due to 'severe pain'
- MLA asks why Ulster gamers attended rugby rape trial
- Analysts Set EnLink Midstream LLC (ENLC) Target Price at $18.75
- Trump plan to end 'chain migration' could take years to reduce immigration