On the work front, Varun Dhawan is now shooting for director Shoojit Sircar's October, which is scheduled to hit the screens in April this year.
Varun Dhawan fans got to hear the incredible news of the actor getting a wax statue at Madame Tussauds, Hong Kong past year in October. The first time I visited Madame Tussauds in England with my parents and brother I posed with the statue of Mahatma Gandhi. Also, I am the youngest actor in the attraction. "I always dreamt about this, and today it is coming true", Varun told to media.
Varun could not miss the moment of taking a picture with his wax avatar and posting it on Twitter.
Verizon Won't Sell Huawei Smartphones As Well
The US government's concern is over the Mate 10 Pro's 5G capabilities and Huawei's alleged ties to the Chinese government. This effectively marks the end, at least for now, of Huawei's efforts to enter the mainstream U.S. market.
With this, he joined the bandwagon of A-list stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and others to have their wax statue at Madame Tussauds, Hong Kong. He followed it up with films such as Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, Badlapur, Main Tera Hero and Dilwale.
Varun sure is super ecstatic about his statue and was seen interacting with fans out there. I'm excited now as it is a new field, starting with my new film "October".
Varun Dhawan added a new feather to his cap. Helmed by Shoojit Sircar, October is a Delhi-set slice-of-life love story and being shot in lovely locale of Manali.
- Trump Administration Considers Nationalized 5G Network
- Disney animatronic loses head during ride, nightmares ensue
- Michelle Obama to Pay First Post-White House TV Visit to 'Ellen'
- Man United join race to sign quality midfielder linked to Chelsea FC
- Collins says Trump should not release House intelligence memo on Russian Federation probe
- Newell Brands Inc. (NWL)- Stocks in Experts Views Roundup
- Reserve Bank reassures South Africans over Capitec
- Gains Confidence in United States Steel (NYSE:X). Will Other Analysts Follow?
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Stake Increased by Mackenzie Financial Corp
- Google bows to ministry's request to remove LGBT apps