On the work front, Varun Dhawan is now shooting for director Shoojit Sircar's October, which is scheduled to hit the screens in April this year.
Varun Dhawan fans got to hear the incredible news of the actor getting a wax statue at Madame Tussauds, Hong Kong past year in October. The first time I visited Madame Tussauds in England with my parents and brother I posed with the statue of Mahatma Gandhi. Also, I am the youngest actor in the attraction. "I always dreamt about this, and today it is coming true", Varun told to media.
Varun could not miss the moment of taking a picture with his wax avatar and posting it on Twitter.
Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Stake Increased by Mackenzie Financial Corp
Frank Brosens increased its stake in Colgate Palmolive Co (CL) by 25% based on its latest 2017Q3 regulatory filing with the SEC. Norges Bank acquired a new position in Colgate-Palmolive during the fourth quarter valued at approximately $455,526,000.
With this, he joined the bandwagon of A-list stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and others to have their wax statue at Madame Tussauds, Hong Kong. He followed it up with films such as Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, Badlapur, Main Tera Hero and Dilwale.
Varun sure is super ecstatic about his statue and was seen interacting with fans out there. I'm excited now as it is a new field, starting with my new film "October".
Varun Dhawan added a new feather to his cap. Helmed by Shoojit Sircar, October is a Delhi-set slice-of-life love story and being shot in lovely locale of Manali.
- 14 Things to Know About Q4 — McDonald's Corporation Earnings
- Traynor Capital Management Inc. Has $933000 Stake in Southwest Airlines Company (LUV)
- FCC: Errors led to false missile alert in Hawaii
- Famous Celebrity Believes Ed Sheeran Snubbed For Grammy Nod
- Michelle Obama to Pay First Post-White House TV Visit to 'Ellen'
- STMicroelectronics NV (STM), Mondelez International, Inc. (MDLZ)
- 4 teams who should trade for Avery Bradley
- Reserve Bank reassures South Africans over Capitec
- Disney animatronic loses head during ride, nightmares ensue
- Former Glee actor Mark Salling has died aged 35