"The Army as an institution has done a great job, but the grace of an institution only enhances once the black sheep within are identified and weeded out", she said.
Speaking in the Legislative Assembly, Mehbooba of the Progressive Democratic Party (PDP) said the First Information Report lodged into the "unfortunate" killings would be taken to its logical end.
Sources said that on January 27, two civilians, Javed Bhat and Suhail Lone were killed in army firing at Ganowpora village.
The BJP had demanded the withdrawal of the FIR registered against Army men including a Major in connection with the killing of two civilians in South Kashmir's Shopian district.
Intervening in the debate on grants for the departments of public health engineering, and irrigation and flood control, Sharma urged the chair to direct the government to withdraw the FIR.
India has a sacred obligation to eliminate poverty: President
He said the country needed to further improve the lives of its farmers who "like mothers toil to feed us", the President said. They saw the Constitution not just as a basic law for a new nation, but as a scripture for social transformation.
Asked whether the Army's version will be a part of the probe, the state police chief said, "The Army's version, eyewitness accounts and the statement of those who lost their near and dear ones would be included". "People of Jammu and Kashmir should not work with terrorists".
"Solution to Kashmir valley revolt is to depopulate as was done to Kashmir valley Hindus". It is confusing that the BJP is demanding revocation of the FIR, they said.
International Border (IB) which left 14 persons including seven civilians dead and over 70 others injured.
On the Shopian incident, Pathania attacked the opposition for setting a 15-day timeline for the completion of the magisterial inquiry and said the party would have appreciated if the members had called for an impartial probe.
"You are destroying self-respect of Kashmiris under this dirty book", he said.
- Should Investors Take a Bite out of Johnson Controls International plc (JCI)?
- Roger Federer beats Cilic in Aussie final; wins 20th major title
- Rosenstein approved surveillance extension of former Trump adviser
- Taiwan holds live-fire drills as China tensions mount
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NASDAQ:HOG) To Report Earnings
- Poland asks for U.S. sanctions to cover Nord Stream 2
- Typo on some tickets invites attendees to 'State of the Uniom'
- Thomson Reuters in talks with Blackstone over $17bn deal
- European Union to begin negotiations on Brexit transitional arrangement
- Ant-Man and The Wasp Teaser Trailer Premiered This Morning