A line on Diafra Sakho too - RMC reported last night that West Ham actually sold the player for €5m, way off of the €10m being suggested by the English press.
However, the Senegalese fell down the pecking order at the London Stadium this season as he managed to clock up just 450 minutes over 17 games, netting four times.
"I am very happy to join Stade Rennais FC and Ligue 1".
The Senegal global has joined French Ligue 1 club Rennes on a permanent basis for an undisclosed fee, believed to be around £9m.
Hyundai Santa Fe SUV revealed in new images from Hyundai
Clearly it has borrowed some of the design cues from the Kona SUV, which was penned at Hyundai's California studio. The overall design of the 2019 Santa Fe is described as having a robust, stylish and voluminous composition.
"The president [Olivier Letang] has worked hard for my transfer".
One of those clubs was believed to be Rennes but, according to L'Equipe, the French side snubbed the chance to sign Torres, believing his goal return wouldn't have matched his financial demands.
"It is a historic club, structured with great ambitions".
"I hope to bring my qualities to the group and participate in the success of the club in the second half of the season and for the next".
Sitting eighth in the table, Rennes are already out of the European places with a sixteen-point gap to fifth-placed Monaco while only seven points clear of the relegation battle.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola: 'Winning quadruple is impossible'
- Chelsea will not sell Hazard to City
- VW suspends company lobbyist over 'repulsive' diesel fume tests
- Rob Gronkowski doesn't have podium for Super Bowl LII Opening Night
- A Look Into Insider Activity With Pepsico, Inc. (PEP)
- Border Patrol Finds 76 Undocumented Immigrants In Tractor-Trailer
- Elon Musk's Boring Company Is Selling Flamethrowers Now
- Watchdog: Pentagon blocks information on insurgent dominance in Afghanistan
- Brexit: Lords slam EU Withdrawal Bill as "fundamentally flawed"
- American Indians Org. 'Ecstatic' Chief Wahoo Is Finished Redskins Should Go Next!