The reigning Premier League champions will not cash in on their Belgium playmaker and remain convinced Hazard will sign a new deal in the near future, according to the.
The Mirror report City will move for Hazard in the summer, because, at two years the Chilean's junior, he would represent better value.
Elon Musk's Boring Company Is Selling Flamethrowers Now
Lucas Nolan is a reporter for Breitbart News covering issues of free speech and online censorship. He also promises he is not creating a zombie apocalypse to drive up demand for the weapon.
"Eden Hazard has scored five times in his last four PL appearances against the Cherries and the Belgian may again be the scourge of Eddie Howe's side at the Bridge".
Complications in the deal with Man City stopped the move from going through, and allowed the Blues to acquire the Belgian.
A move to Stamford Bridge makes a bit more sense given Conte's track record having coached Vidal at Juventus, but Jose Mourinho seems intent on adding more to his Red Devils squad, too.
- Back to the Barn: Islanders to play games at Nassau Coliseum
- US Rejects Proposals to Unblock NAFTA, Will Search 'Breakthroughs'
- Thomson Reuters in talks with Blackstone over $17bn deal
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola: 'Winning quadruple is impossible'
- Brexit: Lords slam EU Withdrawal Bill as "fundamentally flawed"
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NASDAQ:HOG) To Report Earnings
- Kenya Fire Kills At Least Four
- Amazon, Berkshire, JPM team up for cheaper employee healthcare
- Typo on some tickets invites attendees to 'State of the Uniom'
- European Union to begin negotiations on Brexit transitional arrangement