The train hit him and he was thrown away from the track.
Earlier, an undated video has surfaced on social media showing a death-defying stunt by a Kashmiri man, in which he lies on a railway track while a speeding train passes over him.
The youth who was identified as Shiva alias Subhash has received serious head injuries after hit by Hyderabad Multi-Modal Transport System known as MMTS on Sunday. The audio, still on, indicates a commotion as people realise what happened and rush towards the injured man. Kumar ignored the warnings and continued to take the video.
Modi and Trudeau defend free trade at Davos
Appel is particularly impressed by the reforms to the sales tax system, with a nationwide tax replacing a confusing tangle of state taxes.
A man filming a selfie video was slammed by a train in India this week.
He was counselled, but also a case under the Railways Act was registered against him, the release said.
While speaking to The Indian Express, Dasya Naik, Sub-Inspector, Nampally, Telangana State Railway Police, said that Shiva ignored the continuous honking by the loco-pilot.
After Siva collapsed to the ground bleeding, his friends who had accompanied him, rushed him to hospital. Abdullah said, "There is something drastically wrong with this sort of adventure seeking". Why's that? Because he was brutally hit by the train.
- Digging in for Trump visit, Europe urges kinder global order
- Camels Disqualified From Beauty Contest For Using Botox
- 'OPB Politics Now': Oregon Voters Overwhelmingly Approve Measure 101
- USA lawmakers agree on deal to end government shutdown
- Sanctuary cities policy prompts mayors' boycott
- Indonesia's special forces drink snake blood to impress Mattis
- Australian Open: Angelique Kerber beats Madison Keys to reach semi-finals
- Sensex, Nifty eke out closing highs; telecom stocks tank
- Tony Perkins on Trump's 'Mulligan': Evangelical Assist Not Unconditional
- This Is Who's Responsible for Setting Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Up