The train hit him and he was thrown away from the track.
Earlier, an undated video has surfaced on social media showing a death-defying stunt by a Kashmiri man, in which he lies on a railway track while a speeding train passes over him.
The youth who was identified as Shiva alias Subhash has received serious head injuries after hit by Hyderabad Multi-Modal Transport System known as MMTS on Sunday. The audio, still on, indicates a commotion as people realise what happened and rush towards the injured man. Kumar ignored the warnings and continued to take the video.
Shares Of Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN) sold By XIE BING
Investors also need to beware of the Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (NYSE:STI). 157,056 are owned by Utd Service Automobile Association. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 189,234 shares of the company's stock, valued at approximately $18,438,960.96.
A man filming a selfie video was slammed by a train in India this week.
He was counselled, but also a case under the Railways Act was registered against him, the release said.
While speaking to The Indian Express, Dasya Naik, Sub-Inspector, Nampally, Telangana State Railway Police, said that Shiva ignored the continuous honking by the loco-pilot.
After Siva collapsed to the ground bleeding, his friends who had accompanied him, rushed him to hospital. Abdullah said, "There is something drastically wrong with this sort of adventure seeking". Why's that? Because he was brutally hit by the train.
- Australian Open: Angelique Kerber beats Madison Keys to reach semi-finals
- Ram Charan Rangasthalam Teaser Released Today - Big Day For Mega Fans
- Rocket Lab deploys NZ-built and designed satellite into orbit
- Digging in for Trump visit, Europe urges kinder global order
- Sensex, Nifty eke out closing highs; telecom stocks tank
- TPP 'makes no difference' to NAFTA talks: negotiators
- Brad Marchand Suspended 5 Games For Elbowing Marcus Johansson
- This Is Who's Responsible for Setting Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Up
- (JPM) Holdings Cut by Advantus Capital Management Inc
- Camels Disqualified From Beauty Contest For Using Botox