Because he can very easily turn out to be the best thing about Welcome to NY. Sonakshi plays a fashion designer in the movie.
While Salman Khan was supposed to release the trailer (as discussed by the cast on Twitter), Boman Irani took to Twitter and released it, but deleted it within moments.
Sushant Singh Rajput is going to play a guest role in the film. The nearly two-and-a-half-minute trailer also uses footage of actual IIFA awards held in NY a year ago - which undoubtedly will form a background for the film. Then, we are also introduced to Karan Johar, who seems to be playing an extention of himself, and Ritesh Deshmukh, who is playing an out of work actor. But that not all, Karan Johar will be seen in a double role and the other character will go by the name Arjun.
Shilpa Shinde Revealed, "Vikas Gupta Filed Criminal Case Against Her"
Although it has been over a week that Bigg Boss has concluded its eleventh season, the hangover is still there. If the reports are true, it would be interesting to see Arshi on the silver screen with the Baahubali actor.
Welcome To New York is releasing on February 23, 2018, and it also stars Rana Daggubatti.
But the curiosity began when Sonakshi received a call from Salman Khan during the con-call, which left many wondering about the Dabangg Khan's involvement in the film.
"Welcome To New York" is a heartfelt, rib-tickling comedy that tells the story of two unlikely youngsters living in India in search of a better life for themselves. An unexpected trip to New York City sets them off on a comedic adventure that changes their lives forever. He also directed the Telugu version Eeenadu of the film - both films released in 2009. The film is said to be first 3D comedy film in the country, and the makers are promoting it in the same manner.
- Microsoft Xbox One X launched in India priced at Rs 44999
- Bacardi buys Patrón for $5 billion
- Dense fog advisory remains for northern counties
- Alia Bhatt Grooves At Friend's Wedding
- Official! United unveil Sanchez in monster $287m deal
- Arsene Wenger explains why Arsenal's spending is capped
- Klopp says Liverpool dragged into a fight
- Burnley 0 Manchester United 1 - Red Devils undo stubborn Burnley
- UNRWA launches global funding push after United States aid cuts
- Ryan Reynolds to remake 'Clue' at Fox