The Patriots won 24-20. The Patriots cut the lead to three with an 8-play, 85-yard drive that culminated in a 9-yard touchdown pass from Brady to Amendola, who also snagged a 21-yard pass on third-and-18 two plays earlier to keep the scoring drive alive.
Jacksonville quarterback Blake Bortles led the Jaguars to a 14-10 halftime lead.
"Points are a product of playing really good football down after down".
The Patriots lost tight end Rob Gronkowski with a concussion in the first half.
"I'm sure he could probably throw left-handed if he has a problem with his right hand and throw just as well", Marrone said. The Boston Globe, well, they are excited about their own win: "The Patriots didn't have Julian Edelman on the field Sunday".
"If we get into OT, it's over with", Blount said.
Government Shutdown Ends With One Clear Loser: Democrats
The fourth temporary funding bill since October easily passed the Senate and the House of Representatives. Both senators from Colorado, Republican Cory Gardner and Democrat Michael Bennet, voted yes.
On the Friday before the game, both Brady and head coach Bill Belichick said, "we'll see" in regards to his status for the game.
To add to the legend, Brady played with 12 stitches in his throwing hand thumb, the result of an injury suffered in practice. "Very instinctive, tough, great guy, great concentration and made some big plays for us tonight".
Told that Las Vegas had once again installed Philadelphia as the underdogs, right tackle Lane Johnson said, "I know".
Unfortunately for Grant, the Jaguars' game plan changed in the second half. Then the Jaguars looked strong with a touchdown pass to Marcedes Lewis.
Quarterback Nick Foles' journey to this year's Super Bowl hasn't been easy. It was the fewest penalties called on one team since the AFC Championship game in 2011, when New England defeated Baltimore. Wilson played in 15 regular season games and recorded 11 stops (10 solo) for the 10-6 Jaguars. "I didn't come this far to end on a hand-off", he said during the post-game press conference. "Come back next season with the same mentality and just try to help the team the best I can".
- UNRWA launches global funding push after United States aid cuts
- Apple's HomePod to Launch February 9th, Preorders Start Friday
- Alia Bhatt Grooves At Friend's Wedding
- No offers for Evans yet, says West Brom boss Pardew
- One of the best comedies ever is getting its own TV series
- President, PM pay tributes to Subhas Chandra Bose
- Could You Pass the Mental Test Trump Took?
- Bacardi buys Patrón for $5 billion
- Arsenal unveil Henrikh Mkhitaryan: First official pictures of Armenian in Gunners shirt
- Thousands of clubbers and hotel guests evacuated in London