The Patriots won 24-20. The Patriots cut the lead to three with an 8-play, 85-yard drive that culminated in a 9-yard touchdown pass from Brady to Amendola, who also snagged a 21-yard pass on third-and-18 two plays earlier to keep the scoring drive alive.
Jacksonville quarterback Blake Bortles led the Jaguars to a 14-10 halftime lead.
"Points are a product of playing really good football down after down".
The Patriots lost tight end Rob Gronkowski with a concussion in the first half.
"I'm sure he could probably throw left-handed if he has a problem with his right hand and throw just as well", Marrone said. The Boston Globe, well, they are excited about their own win: "The Patriots didn't have Julian Edelman on the field Sunday".
"If we get into OT, it's over with", Blount said.
Arsenal unveil Henrikh Mkhitaryan: First official pictures of Armenian in Gunners shirt
As a professional, it was perhaps his last contract at the top level and an important contract. I could name many more memories, I enjoyed every moment we shared and cheered together.
On the Friday before the game, both Brady and head coach Bill Belichick said, "we'll see" in regards to his status for the game.
To add to the legend, Brady played with 12 stitches in his throwing hand thumb, the result of an injury suffered in practice. "Very instinctive, tough, great guy, great concentration and made some big plays for us tonight".
Told that Las Vegas had once again installed Philadelphia as the underdogs, right tackle Lane Johnson said, "I know".
Unfortunately for Grant, the Jaguars' game plan changed in the second half. Then the Jaguars looked strong with a touchdown pass to Marcedes Lewis.
Quarterback Nick Foles' journey to this year's Super Bowl hasn't been easy. It was the fewest penalties called on one team since the AFC Championship game in 2011, when New England defeated Baltimore. Wilson played in 15 regular season games and recorded 11 stops (10 solo) for the 10-6 Jaguars. "I didn't come this far to end on a hand-off", he said during the post-game press conference. "Come back next season with the same mentality and just try to help the team the best I can".
- How Arsenal legend Thierry Henry made Alexis Sanchez choose Manchester United
- 'Crisco Cops' grease posts in Philly before Eagles-Vikings
- Could You Pass the Mental Test Trump Took?
- Arsene Wenger explains why Arsenal's spending is capped
- US House passes measure to fund government and end shutdown
- No offers for Evans yet, says West Brom boss Pardew
- Attack Reported at Marshall County High School in Benton
- Sanchez move brings the smile back to Chilean football
- Macron hosts 140 CEOs in pre-Davos charm offensive
- Alia Bhatt Grooves At Friend's Wedding