The state average rose 2 cents last week to $2.36, which is 14 cents more than a month ago and 25 cents more than this time previous year.
Tennessee, TN, January 22- Average retail gasoline prices in Tennessee have risen 1.9 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $2.35/g yesterday, according to GasBuddy's daily survey of 3,821 gas outlets in Tennessee.
Michigan's lowest average price was about $2.49 per gallon in the Traverse City area.
$3.08/g in 2017, $2.64/g in 2016, $3.31/g in 2015, $3.98/g in 2014 and $4.08/g in 2013.
The national average was unchanged the last week at $2.53 a gallon. The average price for a gallon of regular unleaded in Escambia County is $2.50, up from $2.33 a week ago and $2.32 one year ago.
UNRWA launches global funding push after United States aid cuts
State Department announced it was withholding $65 million in aid to Palestine "for further consideration". The total US contribution to UNRWA in 2017 was above $350 million.
Honolulu- $3.18/g, up 6.5 cents per gallon from last week's $3.12/g.
"After several weeks of rising gasoline prices, it appears that perhaps the tide has turned and the bigger increases have started to fade".
"Oil prices remain near multi-year highs but do show some signs of buckling at least slightly", said Patrick DeHaan, an analyst with GasBuddy. While gas prices will continue to be steered by the price of oil, they will soon face additional pressure from refinery maintenance season. Gas prices has gone up 22.2 cents since previous year and is up 9 cents since last month.
Melissa Cassidy pumps gas into her auto from a pump with a sign indicating the gas is containing up to 10 % ethanol at Victory gas station on November 15, 2013 in Pembroke Pines, Florida.
- No offers for Evans yet, says West Brom boss Pardew
- Could You Pass the Mental Test Trump Took?
- Attack Reported at Marshall County High School in Benton
- Government Shutdown Ends With One Clear Loser: Democrats
- Oscars 2018: Academy to unveil nominations tomorrow, Priyanka Chopra to announce nominees
- President, PM pay tributes to Subhas Chandra Bose
- Twitter COO Anthony Noto departs to become CEO at SoFi
- Bacardi buys Patrón for $5 billion
- Patriots, Eagles head to the Super Bowl
- Welcome To New York: Trailer