I also believe that the club itself cared about me joining, and I got the impression that they were keen for me to come here and wear the number seven shirt.
The Armenian attacking midfielder arrives from Manchester United as part of a direct swap deal which has seen Alexis Sanchez go in the opposite direction. Players sometimes need to feel important and loved by the club.
Last week, former Arsenal defender Martin Keown called Sanchez "football's biggest mercenary".
He added: "Alexis is one of the best attacking players in the world and he will complete our very young and talented group of attacking players. Now that I'm here, I'll do my best for this club to create history", said Mkhitaryan.
"I am very proud to be the first Chilean player ever to play for United's first team and I hope I can show our fans all around the world why the club wanted to bring me here".
On his move, Henrikh said: "I'm very happy that we could finish this deal and I'm very happy to be here".
Shilpa Shinde Revealed, "Vikas Gupta Filed Criminal Case Against Her"
Although it has been over a week that Bigg Boss has concluded its eleventh season, the hangover is still there. If the reports are true, it would be interesting to see Arshi on the silver screen with the Baahubali actor.
Sanchez could feature for United on Friday alongside Pogba and Lukaku who are also in contention to play.
In one video which was posted to YouTube to welcome Mkhitaryan to the Gunners, supporters reckon they've spotted a message.
Mkhitaryan will hope to revive his career at the Emirates after falling out of favour with now-former manager Jose Mourinho.
Speaking ahead of the Carabao Cup semi-final second leg against Chelsea, Wenger said he will refuse to spend beyond the club's means as they look to break back into the top four having missed out on Champions League qualification last season for the first time during Wenger's 21-year reign.
Reports in Germany say striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang could be on his way to Arsenal from Borussia Dortmund.
- Dense fog advisory remains for northern counties
- Pakistan police arrest main suspect in Zainab rape and murder case
- Rust will leave Early Access in February, but it's not finished yet
- Ryan Reynolds to remake 'Clue' at Fox
- Neil Diamond announces retirement from touring following Parkinson's diagnosis
- Punching horses is turning into an epidemic at Eagles games
- Bill Nelson votes to reopen the federal government without an immigration deal
- Manchester United highest revenue generating club in football
- Large grass fire threatens home, forces evacuations in north Texas
- Burnley 0 Manchester United 1 - Red Devils undo stubborn Burnley