At a lavish celebration by Donald Trump backers to mark the one-year anniversary of the president's inauguration, Fox News host Jeanine Pirro took the microphone to say, "Welcome to Mar-a-Lago, a magnificent place; it sure ain't no shithole".
As of Saturday evening, the fundraiser was still set to go on with presidential son Eric Trump and his wife, Lara Trump, and Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel as headliners.
Trump went to Mar-a-Lago and his nearby golf club last weekend, . I mean, we're very, very, very lucky.
The President is expected to remain in Washington DC at his desk until the government is up and running.
Donald Trump could live to 200 years old if…, doctor says
Rader said. "What was his LDL before he started taking it?" "So the president has heart disease ", Gupta concluded Wednesday. He was said to be "fit for duty" for the rest of his term, and a second one should he be re-elected in 2020.
Trump's fundraising in his first year in office, which included swanky events for big donors and appeals to small-dollar donors, those who give $200 or less, including a Black Friday sale offering discounted prices on caps embroidered with the "Make America Great Again" slogan. "And we expect the President to be able to travel to Florida this weekend".
An invitation for the event said tickets are starting at $100,000 a pair, covering dinner and a photograph with Trump.
The House voted on Thursday night to keep the government open through mid-February but the legislation to prevent shutdown encountered obstacles in the Senate a few hours later.
Democrats oppose the bill even though it includes funding over six years for a popular childhood health care program because it does not protect the Dreamers - illegal immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children but who were protected from deportment by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.
- Two cane bombs of 10 kg each found in Bodh Gaya
- Irrfan Khan, Vidya Balan win big at 63rd Jio Filmfare Awards
- Arsenal 4-1 Crystal Palace: Five Things We Learned
- Amazon shortlists 20 cities, including Toronto, for second headquarters
- Governors wagering sweet treats of NFC championship game
- Thousands join women's marches opposing Donald Trump and sexual assault
- Donald Trump has incredible genes: doctor
- Roger Federer continues Australian Open defence with Richard Gasquet defeat
- Overtime Win in Stillwater Gets Cowboys Even With Sooners
- President Kovind approves EC's recommendation to disqualify 20 AAP MLAs