Sanchez has agreed terms with United - thought to be worth £300,000 a week - and "the transfer can happen quickly" if Mkhitarayan agrees to move in the opposite direction.
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has admitted that it is "possible" Henrikh Mkhitaryan could leave the club this month after falling down the Old Trafford pecking order following a significant loss of form since a blistering start to the season.
Having joined United in the summer of 2016 the Armenian struggled initially in the Premier League, before improving as the campaign went on.
"We're going to pay £30m less to those three parties but we still think the player should come to us".
Given the Gunners forward has less than a year to run on his current contract, it would appear as though he is the key cog in any exchange between the two clubs.
Reliance Jio to cover 100% Bengal population by December 2018: Mukesh Ambani
Jio will set up a Chair in the honour of Physicist Satyendra Nath Bose in a prestigious institution in West Bengal, he said. Now 24,339 villages and 1,059 towns have been connected through 12,500 kilometre of optical fibre.
While Chelsea are unlikely to have a problem in mustering up the fee to match Manchester United, they will have to break their wage structure in order to incorporate Alexis Sanchez's wage demands.
"But it is also possible he stays".
Manchester United and Arsenal are still sorting details of the prospective transfer of Alexis Sanchez as a deal inches closer.
But asked in a media conference ahead of Chelsea's FA Cup third-round replay with Norwich City if the club had been pursuing Sanchez, Conte replied: "I don't know but I don't think so". But, really, I don't enjoy.
Wenger left Sanchez out of his squad to face Bournemouth on Sunday, where they slipped to a damaging 2-1 defeat, leaving them eight points off the top four.
- Malaysia, Singapore sign bilateral transport pact
- Samoa Joe Quietly Removed From List Of WWE Royal Rumble Entrants
- Blackberry launches cybersecurity software to help protect self-driving cars from hacks
- Premier Foods Q3: Cadbury and Mr Kipling sales decline
- Watch Bill Murray steal the show as Steve Bannon on 'SNL'
- AT&T Urged by Lawmakers to Cut Ties with China's Huawei
- Toyota Avalon comes to Detroit in V6 and hybrid flavors
- Expanding our global infrastructure with new regions and subsea cables - The Keyword
- Citigroup Hit With Huge Loss on Tax Reform
- Returning Novak Djokovic still managing elbow injury