The booing continued as Zuma and Kenyatta made their way to the stage, where some of the party's National Executive Committee members were also seated.
"The fate of Africa is tied at the hip and the relationships should foster partnerships that are beneficial to the citizens", President Kenyatta said.
"We have laid the groundwork for my State visit sometime in the first quarter of this year", Kenyatta said, according to a statement posted on the Kenyan Presidency's website.
The two heads of states are expected to review bilateral agreements the two countries signed in Nairobi in 2016. "I have had the opportunity to brief [President Zuma] on South Sudan", he said, adding that the leaders also discussed the slave trade of African migrants in Libya.Читайте также: For Some Unknown Reason, YouTube STILL Wants To Work With Logan Paul…
President Kenyatta also explained that he would "participate in the African National Congress (South Africa's ruling party) 106 birthday celebrations" on Saturday at East London's Buffalo City Stadium in the Eastern Cape.
Kenyatta congratulated Ramaphosa with his "victory" of being elected as ANC president in December.
The ANC today held its birthday celebrations in East London where it was commemorating its formation in 1912. "It's a message that resonates well not only with South Africans but [also] to the rest of us in our political parties in the rest of Africa‚" he said.
While new party president Cyril Ramaphosa's embarked on a unity charm offensive enjoyed overwhelming reception as when delivered the main speech for the night, attention was on Zuma when he arrived and occupied one of the front tables at the event.
Ramaphosa is a veteran of the anti-apartheid struggle, and was the lead negotiator in talks to end apartheid and the writing of the country's constitution.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Manchester City make incredible £45million move for midfielder
- 'Window closing' to find survivors in USA mudslide
- Malkin has big day as Penguins beat Red Wings 4-1
- (NASDAQ:MSFT) Stake Lessened by Augustine Asset Management Inc
- India begins campaign with big win
- Vikings activate QB Sam Bradford off injured reserve for Sunday's playoff game
- BMW driven by DU student mows down man in North Campus
- Trump blasts Democrats as 'all talk and no action' on fixing DACA
- Hillary Clinton calls Trump racist over his 'sh**hole countries' remarks
- Reluctant Donald Trump grants sanctions relief to Iran one last time