The advisory means wind chills of 5 to -5 degrees are possible early Sunday morning, which can be risky if you're outdoors for long periods of time.
Sunday night, there is a slight chance of snow showers before 8 p.m., then more snow is likely, mainly after midnight, according to the weather service.
A chance for snow will return for much of the area late Sunday night into Monday morning.
Sunday we warm all the way up to 14, with a little snow possible. North wind 5 to 15 miles per hour. The wind chill reading will be between minus 6 and 4.
Highs on Sunday will be in the low 40s.
Tonight: Cloudy with snow developing and continuing throughout the night.
SC Judges' rebellion: Yashwant Sinha attacks government, says 'democracy under threat'
And we firmly believe that this is wrong", Patra told reporters in the national capital. He also expressed disappointment about the way Parliament is functioning.
And on Saturday, expect a mostly sunny day with a high reaching 45.
Sat: Hi: 47 Lo: 25 Partly cloudy.
Mostly clear, with a low around 35. The wind will be from the north northwest at 10 to 13 miles per hour, gusting to 21 miles per hour. North northwest wind 5 to 8 miles per hour.
Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Day, there is a 30 percent chance of snow before noon.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Tuesday night: A 50 percent chance of snow.
- Do Institutional Investors Love Crown Castle International Corp (NYSE:CCI)?
- Trump changes tone on immigration
- DARK SOULS REMASTERED is Coming to Nintendo Switch
- (NYSE:UPS) Stake Boosted by Parnassus Investments CA
- Trump's 's**thole' remark draws outrage in Africa
- Trump denies "shithole countries" comments
- Research Ratings: Scorpio Tankers Inc. (STNG), Zebra Technologies Corporation (ZBRA)
- DACA Deal Or No Deal? Reports Are Mixed
- Trump waives Iran nuclear sanctions 'for last time'
- President, PM greet countrymen on Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Magh Bihu