SUPER BOWL ENVY: New Orleans' bid for the Super Bowl this season and was considered a favourite given the city is celebrating its 300th anniversary and has always been a popular host for the NFL's marquee event.
New Orleans won the NFC South for the first time since 2011. Minnesota will get just enough offense and force Drew Brees into a late-game turnover. The Saints did something very hard in pecking off a division rival three times in a season. He's the team's premier red-zone pass-catching threat and has scored 21 times over the past three years.
Keenum has undoubtedly been helped by the ferocious Vikings defense, the best unit in the National Football League during the regular season.
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. (CMG) Lifted to "Buy" at Vetr Inc
The stock of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (NYSE:TEVA) earned "Hold" rating by Cantor Fitzgerald on Wednesday, August 30. The restaurant operator reported $1.33 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $2.24 by ($0.91).
The Minnesota Vikings, one of the strongest teams in the NFL, host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday afternoon to round out the league's Divisional Round. "Either way, I'm going to be me", said Keenum, whose successful takeover for the injured Sam Bradford helped lead the Vikings (13-3) to their best record in 19 years.
Exclusively measuring quarterback experience and accomplishment, the Saints have a clear advantage over the Vikings in this divisional round game to help determine the matchup in the NFC championship game. If the NFL Network is part of your cable package, you can also live stream the game through the NFL app on XBox, Apple TV, or Roku device on your TV.
If you want to watch this game on your phone, be sure to hit up NFL Mobile on Verizon to view this NFC Divisional Round game on your mobile device. "We're just going to go out there and execute and play the best we can and bring a W back home". The associated moneylines for this game are Minnesota -190 and New Orleans +180.
Minnesota has scored 23 or more points in each of its home games outside of a 14-7 loss to the Detroit Lions in which it lost running back Dalvin Cook for the season after the rookie suffered a torn ACL in the third quarter. Hall played on the Gophers' two Rose Bowl teams before spending five seasons with the Vikings. Be sure to tune in to FOX at 4:40 p.m. ET to see the Saints take on the Vikings in the NFC Divisional Round on January 14 in Minneapolis.
- African ambassadors to United Nations call Trump's remark 'outrageous, racist'
- Case Keenum 'excited nervous' for first career playoff start
- Google pays tribute to author Mahasweta Devi via doodle
- 'We are not a shithole country' -- Akufo-Addo condemns Trump outburst
- Scholar offers historical context for president's alleged derogatory remarks
- English Premier League match report Bournemouth v Arsenal 14 January 2018
- California police hope for "miracle" to find missing in mudslide
- Underdog Eagles wear dog masks after beating Falcons
- Wenger: Sanchez's been "vague… so I left him at home"
- Arsenal omits Sanchez amid interest from Manchester clubs