The most awaited day is here.
The Bigg Boss 11 grand finale episode is just a few hours away from airing on television, and the makers of the show are leaving no stone unturned to generate curiosity among viewers by sharing glimpses on their official Twitter handle.
The finale witnessed top two finalists- Hina Khan and Shilpa Shinde in the faceoff to lift the trophy. As a result, he has been evicted from the show becoming the second runner-up of the reality show.
Vikas Gupta is the second runner-up of Bigg Boss 11
While many TV celebrities and ex- Bigg Boss contestants have come out in support of both Shilpa and Vikas, an inside source has confirmed that Vikas has been eliminated from the race. "From slut-shaming to questioning a woman's modesty to insulting south actresses" and her industry folks, there's nothing that the young lady hasn't done.
Revealing the same, Former Bigg Boss victor Vindu Dara Singh and an ardent supporter of Shilpa, took to Twitter and wrote, "Who else participated in the WORLDWIDE & LARGEST trend ever ( Shilpa Shinde For The Win ) for an INDIAN ACTOR which consisted approx 3.5 Million Tweets in record time?"
Babhiji Ghar Par Hain fame Shilpa Shinde has won the show. Puneesh Sharma, is the only commoner who managed to reach the Bigg Boss 11 finale after surviving numerous challenges and stiff competition for over three months. While she showcased her bully side by making Vikas cry on the second day itself, her game by far seems to have left many impressed.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Preview 01/12/18
Kevin Durant and Draymond Green led the way for Golden State in the win, combining for 47 points with Stephen Curry sidelined. I just like playing ball the right way, getting guys involved and winning the game also. "Luckily, he stepped out of bounds".
- Trump hints United States could return to Paris climate accord
- Homes Under Threat From Tomago Inferno
- The Celebs, The Events, The Tech: Inside CES 2018
- Wind Chill Advisory Issued
- UNRWA downplays Israel's rhetoric, says its mandate comes from UN General Assembly
- Do Institutional Investors Love Crown Castle International Corp (NYSE:CCI)?
- Were Analysts Bearish Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) This Week?
- China may stop buying US Treasury bonds
- Plane dangles off cliff after skidding off runway in Turkey
- (NYSE:UPS) Stake Boosted by Parnassus Investments CA