"I know her very well", he said, before adding: "I don't think she's going to run". "She had Donald Trump - this is before politics - her last week, and she had Donald Trump and my family, it was very nice".
Trump, who in a 2012 tweet said, "I adore Oprah", and even floated the idea of choosing Winfrey as his running mate, responded to rumors of her candidacy Tuesday.
In a Facebook video on Thursday, singer Seal walked back his apparent accusation that Oprah knew of Harvey Weinstein's alleged sexual misconduct and was "part of the problem for decades". Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.
Winfrey impressed celebrities, pundits and politicians alike with her stirring speech at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday night (07Jan18), prompting many to believe she was considering a presidential bid.
Mourinho appears to confirm Manchester United interest in signing Sanchez
Arsenals Chilean midfielder Alexis Sanchez is likely to join Manchester City in a January transfer move. Share your thoughts in the comment section or on the #AmoreNation community page.
"I think we need a mindful, empathetic human being in the White House who understands people and puts people ahead of their own ideas of power and self-aggrandizement", he argued, "and I think Oprah has already proved her capacity for selflessness".
Not surprisingly, 52% of women prefer Winfrey; 43% of men favor Trump.
"I'm sure if she decides to run, which I think the president states he doesn't feel she will, I'm sure she'll have help with that", Sanders added. The picture was taken in 2014, though it recirculated this week after her rousing Golden Globes speech honoring the #MeToo movement. POTUS Trump logged 66% of Republican votes but also 12% of Democrats' and 38% of those who say they are not affiliated with either party. So she knew that she wanted to say something significant. "Hmm. Let's just say we've all heard things about each other, haven't we", so the model, who is now pregnant with her second child with singer husband John Legend, wrote, which received many likes.
You could gauge how well she delivered her speech with the audience's reaction.
- Root expected to be fit for ODI opener
- European Union urges U.S. not to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal
- Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu arrives on a six-day India visit
- Bill Murray makes surprise 'SNL' appearance as Steve Bannon
- Trump gets high mark on immigration
- Al Shabaab Kills 5 Kenyan Policemen On Patrol
- No respite from cold in North India
- (NASDAQ:MSFT) Stake Lessened by Augustine Asset Management Inc
- Trump denies vulgar remarks about Haiti, African countries
- Ford Ranger Returns To America With A Turbocharged Four-Cylinder Engine