Witnessing around 35% occupancy in the morning, noon, evening and night shows on 2nd Friday, the newly released action thriller flick received gigantic response from the audiences not only in India but also in the foreign countries.
Tiger Zinda Hai which is produced under the reputed banner of Yash Raj Films also stars Angad Bedi, Girish Karnad, Paresh Rawal, Kumud Mishra and Sajjad Delafrooz in pivotal roles. The movie was also released in New Zealand, the neighbouring country of Australia.
Daniel Amartey Stars As Leicester City Hold Chelsea
Jonny Evans and Craig Dawson scored to secured a 2-0 win for West Bromwich Albion over Brighton & Hove Albion - their rirst victory in 21 league games.
Ali Abbas Zafar's Tiger Zinda Hai earned Rs7.50 crore, approximately, on its second Tuesday, 2 January, as per figures shared by BoxOfficeIndia.com, which is almost half of what it earned the previous day, 1 January - Rs 18 crore, approximately. It has beaten the lifetime collection of Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan which earned 320.34 crores. Exhibiting poor performance in NZ, the action flick pocketed Rs 0.34 crore on day 1.
The movie's dream run started on day one itself when it created the biggest ever non-holiday earning record by minting Rs 34 crore net.
The film has so far grossed Rs 318.86 crore at the domestic box-office.
- Wall Street Stock Recommendations: Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SCMP), Digital Turbine, Inc. (APPS)
- Liverpool v Manchester City
- Catch an NFL playoff double header tomorrow on KPUG
- Stock Rating Update on the Shares of Barnes & Noble (BKS)
- 'US could 'conceivably' return to Paris climate deal,' says Trump
- Some Africans Endorse President Donald Trump's 'Shithole' Remarks
- Banco Santander, SA (SAN) Given Consensus Rating of "Hold" by Brokerages
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Shares Sold by Good Life Advisors LLC
- Iran dismisses US pressure to renegotiate nuclear deal
- Zdeno Chara slap shot hits Phillip Danault in the head