For a full list of games we expect to see at the next Nintendo Direct, check out the gallery below.
According to Kotaku, "several" sources have all confirmed that the first Dark Souls game will be making its way onto the Nintendo Switch, as well as Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and the big reveal will be happening today.
This rumor was flying around for awhile and now it is a reality. In Japan, the trilogy box set will run you 49,800 yen.
Nintendo confirmed in a press release shortly after the presentation that Dark Souls Remastered will include improved visuals, resolution and performance over the original alongside all its post-launch DLC.
(NASDAQ:MSFT) Stake Lessened by Augustine Asset Management Inc
Axa increased its stake in New Oriental Ed & Tech Grp I (EDU) by 10.46% based on its latest 2017Q3 regulatory filing with the SEC. Moreover, Copeland Mgmt Limited Liability Corporation has 0.01% invested in Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) for 2,871 shares.
Dark Souls: Remastered will release on Nintendo Switch worldwide on 25th May 2018. This is the first time we'll have been able to play any of the cult favorite Dark Souls series on a Nintendo platform, and hopefully this heralds the addition of the rest of the games being added to the Switch's library. Dark Souls Remastered will also support up to six players in online multiplayer.
Dark Souls Remastered will run at 1080p on the PS4 and Xbox One with 60 FPS.
Bandai Namco has announced a current-gen remaster of the original Dark Souls due out later this year. Though the video clocks in at just over 14 minutes, this "Nintendo Direct Mini" still features a treasure trove of new announcements for the Switch.
With the details Bandai Namco has released so far, players can look forward to a completely enhanced version of the game. Leave your comments below.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp not angry about Philippe Coutinho's departure
- North Korean leader probably laying a trap for US, South
- Flu-related deaths spike to 17 this season in Manitoba
- Trump gets high mark on immigration
- BMW driven by DU student mows down man in North Campus
- Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu arrives on a six-day India visit
- Trump says he would beat Oprah Winfrey in White House race
- Burning Iranian oil tanker sinks in Japanese waters
- Vikings activate QB Sam Bradford off injured reserve for Sunday's playoff game
- Zuma to Host Kenyatta for State Visit, Kenyan Presidency Says