Pegasus said in a statement the aircraft had been successfully evacuated and no injuries were reported.
Dramatic images show the white aircraft dangling precariously on the steep, muddy cliff face against the backdrop of the clear waters of the Black Sea.
The private carrier Pegasus Airlines' Boeing 737-800 departed from Ankara late on January 13.
Investigators have yet to determine the circumstances of the excursion but images of the jet indicate that it suffered substantial damage during the accident.Читайте также: Offensive Impact: Nick Foles gets the job done vs. Falcons
"We tilted to the side, the front was down while the plane's rear was up".
The cause of the incident was not known but an investigation is under way, the governor said.
One of the passengers, Fatma Gordu, panic erupted onboard during the landing.
State-run Anadolu news agency said there was panic on board as the plane went out of control.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Pochettino eyes new record for goal-machine Kane
- Plane skids off runway and dangles over a cliff
- Manchester City winger reveals he snubbed Klopp twice
- Trump's 's**thole' remark draws outrage in Africa
- Plains All American Pipeline, LP (PAA) Position Raised by LPL Financial LLC
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Preview 01/12/18
- Victims of deadly California mudslides
- How Analysts Rated Valero Energy Partners LP (NYSE:VLP) Last Week?
- LaVine makes debut, Bulls defeat Pistons, 107-105
- Trump denies "shithole countries" comments