Fans have been begging for a sequel since approximately forever, and the remake may mean that Square-Enix is acknowledging the fans' intense, prolonged interest in this cult-classic title. However, Nintendo simply chose to fan the flames and post the tweet embedded below.
While exact NPD numbers aren't available quite yet, we now know that the Xbox One outsold the PlayStation 4 in December 2017. You can check out Luigi's Balloon World in the full January 2018 Nintendo Direct Mini presentation below. It came out a year ago on PlayStation 4 and PS Vita, and it's headed to Nintendo Switch this summer.
Dark Souls Remastered is heading to the Nintendo Switch on May 25th, 2018.
Starting in February, a bunch of already-great Nintendo Switch games are getting new stuff. The remastered game will include the base game, the Artorias of the Abyss DLC, and will support up to six-player multiplayer on dedicated servers.
English Premier League match report Bournemouth v Arsenal 14 January 2018
The first half was summed up from an attacking point of view for Arsenal by Ainsley Maitland-Niles going closest. The dream of an easier life in Manchester may prove too much of a distraction even if he does play.
Since the game was only just debuted on Thursday morning, we only have a limited amount of information about it thus far.
That wasn't all, of course. But most important of all, The World Ends With You -Final Remix- adds a brand new scenario "that gets to the heart of the story". Both games originally came out for the Nintendo Wii U back in 2014.
From Nintendo, we'll see Mario Tennis Aces this spring. You've seen him in swim shorts and a poncho in Odyssey, now it's tennis whites. Nintendo released DLC for Zelda Breath of the Wild and now they have announced DLC for Super Mario Odyssey and fortunately, this is a free DLC. In Find It mode, players have the same amount of time to locate balloons hidden by other players from around the world.
Slowly but surely it's becoming apparent that nearly every game would be better if it were portable.
No official date is kicking around yet but straight from the mouth of Nintendo themselves, we can expect the new game sometime this coming spring. The game will be playable using traditional controls and touch screen allowing players to use the console in different ways.
- Jeremy Corbyn faces down critics over European Union single market stance
- Henry Schein Inc (NASDAQ:HSIC) Institutional Investor Sentiment Trend
- Underdog Eagles wear dog masks after beating Falcons
- Arsenal omits Sanchez amid interest from Manchester clubs
- Case Keenum 'excited nervous' for first career playoff start
- UNRWA downplays Israel's rhetoric, says its mandate comes from UN General Assembly
- SC Judges' rebellion: Yashwant Sinha attacks government, says 'democracy under threat'
- Dancing on Ice commentator QUITS skating show after just one episode
- Wind Chill Advisory Issued
- Wenger: Sanchez's been "vague… so I left him at home"