"What we believe is there are some players in the football world where, if you have a chance to sign them, whether it is in January, March or July, then you have to try".
The players have two choices: Follow what you [the media] say, or follow me.
For fans of Manchester United, it would be a sad sight to see Zlatan leave The Theatre of Dreams, but even the Swede knows when it's time to go as he wouldn't want a situation where he is fit but can't get onto the pitch.
It is also understood Sanchez's agent wants £5m for his part in the deal, taking the overall tally to £40m - double what City are willing to pay.
Jose Mourinho, the United manager, refused to rule out a move for Sanchez last night, describing the Chilean as a "phenomenal" footballer and claiming it was hard to turn down the chance to sign players of that calibre when they became available.
Fire breaks out at airport, none hurt
Anyone who was at Newark Airport on that day between the hours of 6:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. may have been exposed to measles. The blast was caused when an electrical transformer had caught fire underneath the airport building.
Share your thoughts in the comment section or on the #AmoreNation community page.
Wenger confirmed the club have reopened negotiations with Ozil, saying: 'We are still talking and there is still an opportunity for him to stay.
"These guys want to make money but they want to win trophies as well, so it is a combination of things".
"No, it doesn't worry me personally", the Germany global said in quotes reported by The Guardian.
"As a professional, you'd have to say that the balance of power is starting to come back to an even keel nearly and then going City's way".
"In relation to Sanchez all I can say, which everyone else says, is that he is a phenomenal player".
Per Ogden, City actually came close to signing Sanchez at the end of the previous transfer window, although a £60 million move fell through when the Gunners failed to land an adequate replacement. "I'm focused on (playing) Liverpool, believe me. Hopefully we can improve our level because I really think it was good". And because they want to replace me they have to spend 50 or 60 million.
- Q4 2018 Earnings Forecast for Costco Wholesale Co. (COST) Issued By Oppenheimer
- No respite from cold in North India
- Djokovic fears Nadal and Fed in Melbourne
- Arcade Fire's Win Butler Blasts Trump for Alleged Haiti Insult
- Advisors Capital Management LLC Trims Holdings in General Electric (NYSE:GE)
- 1B Gonzalez reportedly agrees to deal with Mets
- Netanyahu begins 6-day visit to India to deepen ties
- Shiffrin leads World Cup slalom, closes on 40th career win
- PUBG Xbox One Update Adds New Control Option, Other Gameplay Changes
- Reluctant Donald Trump grants sanctions relief to Iran one last time