He's masterminded an incredible campaign for Manchester City this season which includes being 15 points clear of nearest rivals, Manchester United, in the Premier League, to being in the next round of three different cups competitions.
Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah is set to return from injury and he and Sadio Mane are likely to play either side of striker Roberto Firmino.
Earlier this week, it was claimed that Pep Guardiola had given permission for a £30m offer to be made for the Brazilian either in January or during the summer. Everything is going their way, they are scoring many times in the last minute - this is credit to them obviously because they keep pushing. "If you can get in-between the lines and at the two centre-halves, which I feel we can, then there are chances and goals there".
Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu arrives on a six-day India visit
Netanyahu arrived in the country with the largest business delegation ever to accompany an Israeli premier on an overseas tour. In the past, Modi has welcomed Chinese President Xi Jinping and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in his home state.
Merseyside is the scene for the upcoming encounter between runaway leaders City and top-four hopefuls Liverpool, who between them have bagged an astonishing 114 goals after 22 league matches this season.
Jurgen Klopp's men will, however, have to do it without talisman Philippe Coutinho, who completed his proposed move to Barcelona last the weekend, leaving the Reds with a gaping hole where their star forward used to be.
If we want to win something this year, the one that comes, and the others, the presence of Aguero is fundamental. Manchester United host Stoke on Monday and will look to capitalise on any slip-up at Anfield, while Arsenal travel to Bournemouth.
- Trump gets high mark on immigration
- "Chicharito" back to Man United?
- Trump blasts Democrats as 'all talk and no action' on fixing DACA
- Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE) Director Acquires 1125 Shares of Stock
- Trump Rejects Bipartisan Dreamers Deal
- (NASDAQ:MSFT) Stake Lessened by Augustine Asset Management Inc
- Bill Murray makes surprise 'SNL' appearance as Steve Bannon
- Hillary Clinton calls Trump racist over his 'sh**hole countries' remarks
- North Korean leader probably laying a trap for US, South
- 'Window closing' to find survivors in USA mudslide