He declared that since his arrival in October 2015, he "can have all the monies from transfers and more if needed" and that so far they have "got all the players" they have targeted. And to be honest, it was 100% clear no chance. We are already used to it. So you need to really show up in a game like this otherwise if you try to react a little bit to what they do and stuff like this, you will lose.
Lallana missed much of the first half of the season through injury but is fit to face Manchester City today. It is not that they say "You've got this but on the other hand we've done this and this and so you can not spend".
Klopp did not rule out entering the transfer market this month, but insisted he will rely primarily on the current squad to compensate for Coutinho's absence.
Djokovic fears Nadal and Fed in Melbourne
Grigor Dimitrov is the No. 3 seed, and six-time champion Novak Djokovic is 14th as he comes back from a six-month injury layoff. Tiley's mood would have improved even further after Nadal returned to the court for an exhibition match at the Kooyong Classic.
Liverpool rejected three Barcelona bids and a transfer request from the player during last summer's transfer window, but Klopp conceded they could no longer keep the player against his will. "I knew there would be that process".
Speaking with FC Barcelona, the 25-year-old could not hide his joy following his move to the Catalan giants describing it as a good New Year gift.
"Of course it's an opportunity for me, just as it is for all the rest of the boys who want to play there", he added.
"Having been criticised a few year ago, Liverpool's recruitment team has been more astute recently; Mo Salah, Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino and Joe Gomez have proved to be exceptional signings". "We don't have to replace him in this window, we have to step up".
Addressing the media before the Premier League match at home to Pep Guardiola's runaway leaders City on Sunday, the German called for a collective reassessment of Liverpool's mindset. We knew that if we had the ball, they would suffer.
- North Korean leader probably laying a trap for US, South
- 'Window closing' to find survivors in USA mudslide
- Al Shabaab Kills 5 Kenyan Policemen On Patrol
- Trump Rejects Bipartisan Dreamers Deal
- Xbox One Sold More Than PS4 in December, Switch Surpasses Overall Sales
- Mourinho appears to confirm Manchester United interest in signing Sanchez
- Hillary Clinton calls Trump racist over his 'sh**hole countries' remarks
- Trump gets high mark on immigration
- BMW driven by DU student mows down man in North Campus
- Bill Murray makes surprise 'SNL' appearance as Steve Bannon