Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Chris Smalling, Ander Herrera and Marcus Rashford were among the smiling faces pictured in the snap as United gear up for their return to Premier League action against Stoke on Monday night.
Now Mkhitaryan is struggling to break back into Mourinho's starting XI and hasn't exactly impressed when given chances recently.
The fantastic opportunity for United to acquire Sanchez could be looming.
The Armenian started this season in a similar vein, laying on regular assists for the likes of Romelu Lukaku and Paul Pogba, before a loss of form led to another ostracizing by Mourinho.
"And I am not the kind of blind manager".Читайте также: Arizona Basketball Survives at home, beats the Ducks
United are said to have presented Arsenal with a bigger offer than City, and although Mourinho claims it was not in the club's plans to sign players in January, he acknowledged that fantastic opportunities are worth pursuing whenever they present themselves. Blind in the sense that this player is untouchable, this player can never be sold.
"The noises we are getting from Man United and other clubs interested in him, like Inter who want a loan done, Man United would only consider a sale", Sheth told the Transfer Talk podcast.
"I don't think any of the teams near the top - Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham and ourselves - are thinking they can spend money this January to close the gap". Then it's up to us to make the decision: yes or no.
'But Mkhitaryan played the last match in the FA Cup against Derby.
Boss Mourinho has omitted Mkhitaryan from his matchday squad eight times in the last 10 weeks but expects him to feature against Stoke next.
'He is our player and a very good player.
Have your say in the comments section, below and on our Facebook page.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- How Analysts Rated Valero Energy Partners LP (NYSE:VLP) Last Week?
- Research Ratings: Scorpio Tankers Inc. (STNG), Zebra Technologies Corporation (ZBRA)
- Hamas Official Targeted in Car Explosion in South Lebanon
- Senator Tina Smith talks about work ahead
- LaVine makes debut, Bulls defeat Pistons, 107-105
- English Premier League match report Tottenham Hotspur v Everton 13 January 2018
- SA lose three quick wickets to leave India with momentum in Centurion
- Trump's 's**thole' remark draws outrage in Africa
- Trump changes tone on immigration
- Plane skids off runway and dangles over a cliff