Local media reported that a bomb attached to the auto of Hamas official Mohammad Hamdan exploded outside his home in the southern city of Sidon, as he opened the vehicle's door.
A military source said a BMW in the southern port city of Sidon "detonated, wounding Hamas official Mohammed Hamdan".
Hamas, meanwhile, denied that any of its officials were targeted in an attack. Pictures from the scene show a BMW ripped from explosion, with fire and black smoke rising into the sky.
Pochettino eyes new record for goal-machine Kane
However, Watford striker Troy Deeney admitted that had the VAR system been in operation "we probably wouldn't have got it". He deserves all the credit and the praise.
Lebanese security forces imposed a security cordon around the site of the blast.
According to a medical source at the scene, Hamdan suffered serious wounds to his legs while opening the door to his vehicle and was undergoing surgery. However, Hamas' representative in Lebanon Ali Baraka told the local television channel LBC that the explosion did not target any Hamas officials.
Lebanese sources confirmed that an Israeli aircraft was flying in the atmosphere of Sidon at the moment of the explosion.
- Homes Under Threat From Tomago Inferno
- Burning Iranian oil tanker sinks in Japanese waters
- How Analysts Rated Valero Energy Partners LP (NYSE:VLP) Last Week?
- DARK SOULS REMASTERED is Coming to Nintendo Switch
- DACA Deal Or No Deal? Reports Are Mixed
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Preview 01/12/18
- Woman alleges Aziz Ansari assaulted her after date
- President, PM greet countrymen on Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Magh Bihu
- Civil Rights icon: Trump's profane comments about immigrants were 'despicable'
- Plane skids off runway and dangles over a cliff