However, when asked about Paul at the Television Critics Association press tour on Saturday, YouTube's Chief Business Officer, Robert Kyncl, couldn't say for sure that they'd never work with Paul again.
Further, YouTube has chose to remove Paul from its Google Preferred program, which gives brands the ability to sell ads on the top 5 percent of creators on the platform.
This decision by YouTube disavows Logan Paul, who has become one of the channel's biggest stars.
Logan Paul became a hot topic of conversation recently, when he uploaded a video to his popular YouTube channel showing the corpse of a man who had recently committed suicide by hanging in Japan's notorious "suicide forest". You're right to be.
Zdeno Chara slap shot hits Phillip Danault in the head
The incident occurred with 1:37 remaining in the second period when Chara fired a 76.5 miles per hour shot from the blue line. The period was ended between the Canadiens and Bruins with 1:37 to play after the scary scene involving Danault.
"We've put all his projects on hold indefinitely, and we'll see in the future", Kyncl said. Specifically, as to Logan, we believe he's made missteps, unfortunate missteps.
Where can I get support and help? This response did not satisfy many people who demanded Paul face consequences for his actions. Three strikes, received when violating a YouTube policy, within a three-month period will cause YouTube to terminate an account.
Daniels, speaking during YouTube's executive session, said the company will look to develop breakthrough, original scripted content that will reflect the network's attributes of innovation, community and diversity in a very crowded TV environment. To date, the petition claims 473,000 signatures, though again that number is hard to verify. Paul pulled the images from his channel on his own.
It's time that YouTube and other social networking services got serious about establishing real, identifiable and enforceable rules governing their services in such a manner that reasonably good taste prevails, but in such a way that cranks and trolls do not unduly influence what users of such services see or wish to see.
- Steph Curry plays 34 minutes in return from sprained ankle
- Shiffrin leads World Cup slalom, closes on 40th career win
- Bryant, Joseph, Fields Will All Return to Clemson Next Season
- Loyle Carner celebrates Brit nominations by taking his mother to the football
- Tiger Zinda Hai Witnessed Huge Drop On Second Tuesday
- Trump denies vulgar remarks about Haiti, African countries
- IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Tunnel Reaching into Israel
- 1B Gonzalez reportedly agrees to deal with Mets
- Stocks Movement Analysis: Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A), Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS)
- Fire breaks out at airport, none hurt