According to the Florida Highway Patrol, Lambert was not wearing a seatbelt and it is unknown at this time whether or not alcohol was a factor.
The Florida Highway Patrol is working a fatal crash on I-95 northbound north of State Road 207.
At 11:42 a.m., the FHP was notified of another crash, at State Road 206, involving two vehicles and at least one seriously injured person that will be taken by air ambulance.
FHP said part of the roadway has been damaged due to the crash.
El-Zakzaky is not dead-DSS, lawyer
El-Zakzaky's incarceration by the federal government has continued to receive knocks and criticisms across the country. The leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, Sheik Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, has assured Nigerians he is alive an well.
Troopers are still investigating the crash, the report said.
A driver is dead and his passenger is critically injured after the pair hit a semitrailer head-on early Saturday, the Florida Highway Patrol said. Traffic was diverted at the exit, around the overpass and back onto the interstate while the lanes were shut down, the Sheriff's Office said.
By 2 p.m., all lanes on the interstate were reopened with the Sheriff's Office warning motorists to use caution as it would take a while for the morning's congestion to clear.
- Lindsey Graham: 'I Said My Piece' to Trump Over Vulgar Remarks
- Hillary Clinton calls Trump's views "ignorant" and "racist" after president's "sh*thole" comment
- Atlanta Falcons at Philadelphia Eagles - 1/13/18 NFL Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- Trump Comments Highlight Racial Impact Of Migration Platform
- Botswana demands clarification on Trump's 'shithole' remarks; Summon US ambassador
- Korea talks ease war fears in Washington, but for how long?
- Jurgen Klopp delighted that Liverpool can 'win ugly'
- WTF is MicroLED? Samsung's new TV tech explained
- South Africa off to steady start
- CDC: Severe flu season slams all but one state