Malcolm has been lighting up Ligue 1 with Bordeaux, Youtube has a dedicated list of videos showing his awesome dribbling skills and unstoppable long-range shots, that will surely get Arsenal fans tongues wagging.
The last few days of the January transfer window has been dominated one name - Alexis Sanchez. "If you buy Alexis Sanchez with a normal price maybe 80 or 90 million euros".
Sanchez's preference is to move to the Etihad and Guardiola remains keen to push the deal through this month with concerns about the strength in depth of his squad as they challenge for honours on four fronts.
Wenger said: "It looks like Sanchez will not extend his contract". "They don't have a problem about money or investment and I think it's a good investment because we are talking about a top player".
Wenger also dismissed speculation that he could leave the club himself this summer if Arsenal have another disappointing season.
Prepare To Die In Dark Souls
With the details Bandai Namco has released so far, players can look forward to a completely enhanced version of the game. Bandai Namco has announced a current-gen remaster of the original Dark Souls due out later this year.
At his weekly pre-game press conference, Wenger was asked if Ozil could stay at Arsenal. "Apart from that, he is an Arsenal player and I feel I shouldn't say much more than this".
The 20-year-old has scored seven goals for Bordeaux this season, from his 20 appearances on the wing. Man United, there's no about it, are still the biggest football club by a million miles. Incidentally he's won trophies with us.
"They're both back for us on the training pitch so we're pleased with that but we'll have to make a late decision on whether they will play".
Manchester United are growing increasingly confident of winning the race to sign Alexis Sanchez, according to the The Sunday Times.
And while the United boss was not drawn on reports of their bid for the player, he admitted the club have a duty to be in the market for that sort of calibre of footballer when they become available.
I don't want to give you wrong information. He's always fully committed. A move to Serie A would seem like a sensible one for the 27-year-old. "Never. Why should I change?" he said.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp not angry about Philippe Coutinho's departure
- BMW driven by DU student mows down man in North Campus
- Plane skids off runway and dangles over a cliff
- Rescuers Battle to Find Survivors of California Mudslides
- Somerville Kurt F Has $290000 Stake in Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE:WFC)
- English Premier League match report Tottenham Hotspur v Everton 13 January 2018
- Tehran says will retaliate against Washington sanctions on chief judge
- Man City Prepared To Miss Out On Alexis Sanchez Over Fee
- Vikings activate QB Sam Bradford off injured reserve for Sunday's playoff game
- Malkin has big day as Penguins beat Red Wings 4-1