Clouds linger through Saturday morning and then we will see late day sunshine and temperatures rising into the middle 30s. If the storm consolidates more quickly than expected and stays closer to the coast, however, Klein said more snow and cold air could wash over the state.
The snow is expected to begin early Sunday evening and continue into Monday morning with current forecasts placing snowfall totals in the 1- to 3-inch range.
Road issues are possible and as another round of Arctic air settles in by Wednesday morning, any fallen precipitation will ice over.
Gusty winds remain through tomorrow and that will create feels-like temperatures in the teens tonight and 20s tomorrow.
Trump hints United States could return to Paris climate accord
US Democratic congressman Luis Gutierrez called Trump "a racist who does not share the values enshrined in our Constitution". Baraldsnes found a U.S. citizen living in Norway and asked why she made the move, in the opposite direction.
As one system exits to the east with light snow and flurries coming to an end, another weather system is waiting in the wings to the north.
3/10 (→): The threat of a bigger snowstorm seems to be decreasing, but some measurable snow is still possible late Tuesday into early Wednesday. The colder temperatures will linger through most of next week.
The winds relax by Sunday morning and that will allow the air to cool into the teens. Risky wind chills are possible by Tuesday morning, ranging from 10 to 20 below zero. Temperatures will be coldest Tuesday morning with subzero readings widespread. Wind: S 10-15. High: 41. Low around 2. Northerly wind 5 to 15mph.
Monday night: Partly cloudy. The northeastern plains will see some rain / snow mixed showers through the evening that will clear out by midnight. That not as bad as yesterday, but enough to keep wind chills in the teens.
- Hamas Official Targeted in Car Explosion in South Lebanon
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Preview 01/12/18
- Trump changes tone on immigration
- Trump waives Iran nuclear sanctions 'for last time'
- Gaine leaving Bills to become Texans' GM
- Research Ratings: Scorpio Tankers Inc. (STNG), Zebra Technologies Corporation (ZBRA)
- Trump's 's**thole' remark draws outrage in Africa
- Do Institutional Investors Love Crown Castle International Corp (NYSE:CCI)?
- EPL Round-Up: Chelsea Held By Leicester, West Ham Thump Huddersfield
- Woman alleges Aziz Ansari assaulted her after date