Both Ferrell and Bryant alluded to the future of Clemson football following the team's College Football Playoff loss to Alabama in the Sugar Bowl and ultimately made a decision to put a stay on starting their professional careers.
Clemson will retain the services of two of the most dominant players in college football for another season, according to multiple sources and head coach Dabo Swinney.
The only unknown for the Tigers is defensive tackle Christian Wilkins.
Underclassmen Clelin Ferrell, Austin Bryant, Kendall Joseph, Mitch Hyatt, and Mark Fields notified the school they will return next season. Hearn has graduated, but had another year of eligibility after red-shirting 2014. He had 61 tackles, 17 tackles for loss, 8 1/2 sacks and 12 quarterback hurries in 13 games.
Amazon Alexa will become your co-pilot in Toyota, Lexus cars
There has also been a host of new smart cameras on show , many of which boast bigger megapixel lenses and better night vision. The new product is a slab-shaped device with speaker grilles on the left side and an 8-inch or 10-inch display on the right.
Bryant is a junior, while Ferrell is a redshirt sophomore. Bryant won the team's 12th Man Award in 2016 after returning from an early-season foot injury to post 16 tackles, 3 TFL and two sacks.
Joseph, a junior in 2017, finished second on the 2017 team in tackles with 90, including 10 stops against Alabama in the Sugar Bowl on January 1.
Fields was injured much of the year, but is expected to compete for a starting cornerback position with the graduation of starter Ryan Carter.
Ferrell, who was named first-team All-ACC, had 5.5 tackles for loss at Syracuse and five in the win over N.C. State.
- How Analysts Rated Redrow plc (LON:RDW) Last Week?
- 1B Gonzalez reportedly agrees to deal with Mets
- Search Continues for Missing After Mudslides in California
- Catch an NFL playoff double header tomorrow on KPUG
- Wenger: Ozil could still stay, but Sanchez will go
- Elections are ongoing in Anamba today, most voters are home
- Iran dismisses US pressure to renegotiate nuclear deal
- Klondex Mines Ltd. (KLDX), Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO)
- Tiger Zinda Hai Witnessed Huge Drop On Second Tuesday
- Apple's (AAPL) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at BMO Capital Markets