Saturday Night Live returns for its first episode of 2018 and of course, they had to poke fun at President Donald Trump's controversial comments about several countries across the globe in their cold open.
It all started not long after Donald Trump locked up the Republican nomination following his upset win over 16 other candidates in the GOP primary. "Already got prospects. Logan Paul". "It's time for America to slide down the Bannon-ster.", he said.
"Well, I certainly didn't say he cracked like an egg on TV", Bannon said.
As if that wasn't enough, Leslie Jones popped up next as Oprah Winfrey to discuss her presidential campaign.
For Some Unknown Reason, YouTube STILL Wants To Work With Logan Paul…
Three strikes, received when violating a YouTube policy, within a three-month period will cause YouTube to terminate an account. This decision by YouTube disavows Logan Paul , who has become one of the channel's biggest stars.
Fred Armisen joined Murray as a stunning replica of the real Micheal Wolff. "I'm a celebrity so I'm qualified", said Jones as Winfrey before adding that there's only one job in the world more powerful than president and that's being Oprah. While Trump no longer speaks out against "SNL" on his social media accounts, Baldwin and other cast members took shots at the controversy in the White House during almost all of their broadcasts.
The show got right to it with a hilarious cold openlampooning Morning Joe's most recent discussions about President Donald Trump. "Their estimable accomplishment of getting to the West Wing risked at any moment becoming farce".
"Yes, you did", Armisen's Wolff replied. And you liked it? Then what's the problem? "Even the stuff that's not true was true".
Later in the show, guest host Sam Rockwell dropped an F-bomb during a skit that was spoofing science shows for children from the 1990s.
- Trump blasts Democrats as 'all talk and no action' on fixing DACA
- Root expected to be fit for ODI opener
- Bernard Tomic slide continues with Australian Open failure
- Elections are ongoing in Anamba today, most voters are home
- Fire breaks out at airport, none hurt
- European Union urges U.S. not to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal
- IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Tunnel Reaching into Israel
- "Chicharito" back to Man United?
- Karnataka win 'controversial' tie against Hyderabad
- Q4 2018 Earnings Forecast for Costco Wholesale Co. (COST) Issued By Oppenheimer