Balayya fans are waiting with bated breath for the theatrical release of Jaisimha. The movie has completed the censor formalities and received "U/A" certificate and the run time of the movie is 163 minutes. One is Pawan's Agnyaathavaasi and another Balakrishna's Jai Simha.
In Jai Simha movie, Nandamuri Bala Krishna is starred with Nayanatara. This film will release on January 12. In Jai Simha, we get to see Nandamuri Balakrishna, the actor and star, in equal measure and kudos to Ravikumar for tapping both the sides convincingly. Music for this movie is composed by Chirantan Bhatt. Nayanthara plays a loveable role, and her character creates the necessary emotional impact, while Natasha Doshi is limited to glam. Dialogues are good. It's worth mentioning here that Balakrishna's Legend did good business at the box office four years ago. Among them, 13 crores rights are sold in Andhra Pradesh, 5 crores in Ceded and 54 crores in Telangana.
BJP, TMC engage in pitched battles in Kolkata for Vivekananda's legacy
Police sources said that a huge police contingent was rushed to the spot and the situation was brought under control. He said, "We started the rally with the court's go-ahead but the ruling party did not pay heed to the court order.
It has got 6.75 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana while 0.25 is from USA region Other places of India it collected 80 lakhs and in total Worldwide it grabbed 7.8 crores of share an 12.2 crores of gross collections. On a total, it has collected 8.25 Crores on its First day worldwide.
As per early estimates, Jai Simha has collected $103,802 from 83 screens at the U.S. box office in the premieres.
- Influential Analyst Rating Changes: Stryker Corporation (SYK), TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI)
- Church school supporter is new Education Secretary
- Marathon Trading Investment Management LLC Takes Position in Chevron Co. (CVX)
- Vuzix introduces new 'smart glasses' that will work with the Alexa app
- Japan urges Suu Kyi to ensure Rohingya's safe return
- Prudential (PRU) Reaches New 52-Week High at $1970.50
- 18 dead, 5 missing in Southern California mudslides
- Jennifer Lopez to guest star on Will and Grace
- Carr lifts PSU to win over Nebraska
- Seal clarifies Oprah post calling out Hollywood hypocrisy on sexual assault