John Walton will serve as the lead play-by-play voice for NBC Olympics' coverage of the women's tournament, working with A.J. Mleczko and reporter Leila Rahimi. It will be the first time VR content is produced for the winter games, and the first time any VR Olympics content will stream live.
Intel TrueVR "pods" at each event will create a 360 degree virtual environment where viewers can watch.
And in the event that you want to look like a victor - without going through the whole hassle of training, traveling and actually competing - you're in luck; consumer versions of the Team USA Medal Stand Collection will be available starting January 15 at nike.com and select retailers.
Real-Time Stats and Leaderboards: During live video or full event replays, users can access real-time leaderboards and post-event results.
Snowboarder Jenny Jones has joined the BBC line-up for the 2018 Winter Olympics.
British Land Company PLC (LON:BLND) to Issue Dividend of GBX 7.52
Css Limited Liability Corp Il holds 0.01% of its portfolio in Ashtead Group plc (LON:AHT) for 17,381 shares. Bancshares Of New York Mellon Corporation owns 1.22M shares or 0.01% of their United States portfolio.
The jackets have an American flag patch and Team USA patch on them.
The study shows every city that has previously hosted the winter Olympics is warmer during the February Olympic period than it was when they hosted the games, and by the middle of the century only 11 of them will still be cold enough to reliably host the games again.
Fan Kexin - Chinese short track speedskater and silver medalist in the 1,000 meter at the Olympic Winter Games Sochi 2014. NBC's digital coverage marks the first time any Winter Olympics will be available in VR. Supported devices included Windows Mixed Reality headsets, Samsung Gear VR, and both Google Cardboard and Google Daydream, with compatible iOS or Android devices.
Attitudes have changed, however, and the amount of National Lottery and government funding for the Olympics and Paralympics has risen to more than 32 million pounds ($43 million) across eight sports.
Pence will hold meetings with leaders in Seoul, South Korea and Tokyo, Japan where he will stress the USA commitment to stability in the region.
- Biggest drop in housing prices in a decade
- Dyche ready to throw new signing Nkoudou straight into Burnley debut
- US new travel advisory includes India, asks flyers to exercise extra caution
- Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback delivers State of the State address
- Taylor Swift adds second show at US Bank Stadium
- Big Little Lies Season 2 Isn't Coming Until 2019
- The Alibaba acquisition of Moneygram is blocked by the USA government
- Sandston Corp (SDON): Share Price Drips Lower -14.77%
- Llc Acquires 228535 Shares of Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Stock
- Missouri governor admits affair, accused of blackmailing woman with photo