Film was pushed because all the other films are being pushed as Padmaavat is now releasing on 25 January.
With the posters of Veere Di Wedding piquing the audiences' curiosity even further, the wait is finally over as the wedding of the season will now release on the first Friday of June this year.
From Sidharth Malhotra's Aiyaary to Anushka Sharma's Pari, every filmmaker is forced to shift release dates for their films.
Sonam Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer Veere Di Wedding has created a lot of buzz due to the collaboration of two of Bollywood's favorite divas. "We are happy to announce that Veere Di Wedding will release on the 1st June 2018".
1.09 is Capital One Financial Corp's (NYSE:COF) Institutional Investor Sentiment
Barclays Public Limited Com has 322,121 shares for 0.03% of their portfolio. 150,615 are held by Martingale Asset Ltd Partnership. Out of 36 Wall Street analysts rating Capital One Financial Corp ., 22 give it "Buy", 1 "Sell" rating, while 13 recommend "Hold".
The movie, which was earlier supposed to release on May 18, will now hit the theatres on June 1.
Lakkshya is the son of actor Tushhar Kapoor. The posted "A wedding to remember and a date that's unforgettable!"
Also, the producer of the film Ekta Kapoor tweeted, "1 June is one big day!" Veere di wedding arrives on my lakkshya 's bday! Ab shaadi aur birthday pe aap sab ko nimantran hai (You all are invited for the wedding and the birthday), Ekta tweeted. Veere Di Wedding is a story of 4 women in a wedding and how their lives take turn from that.
- Analyst Opinion Summary: ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON), Devon Energy Corporation (DVN)
- Heavy Rain, Snow Melt Could Cause Localized Flooding
- Bandai Namco announced the re-release of the game Dark Souls
- Stock Notebook: Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc
- Mudslides And Flooding Kill 13 In Southern California
- African immigrants in Raleigh 'insulted' by Trump's vulgar remarks
- Country Trust Bank Takes Position in Range Resources Corporation (RRC)
- Canadian National Railway (CNR) PT Raised to C$109.00
- Most Active Stock: Eastman Kodak Co. (NYSE:KODK)
- Top CEOs Urge DACA Action In Open Letter To Congress