"Every single player that we want to keep, I can assure you will be playing for Tottenham Hotspur next season". The Spurs chief took advantage of his visit to the Premier League club's new stadium, which is now under construction, to signal his intention to play hardball with any would-be suitors planning moves to sign his stars. Real's interest in Kane has seen Levy's guard go up.
In Ben Davies they have an able deputy, however, and Spurs fans will be hoping that their club can continue their push for a top four place without the 27-year-old left-back.
That pedigree and Kane's contract situation - he is tied to Spurs until 2022 - mean he could reasonably be expected to fetch at least as much as the £142m Barcelona paid Liverpool for Philippe Coutinho this week.
The Premier League side have started discussions over a new contract for the 21-year-old.
PPL (NYSE:PPL) Earning Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Shows
Bank Of Nova Scotia decreased Agrium Inc (NYSE:AGU) stake by 181,810 shares to 580,529 valued at $62.20 million in 2017Q3. PPL Corporation comprises approximately 7.2% of LNZ Capital LP's portfolio, making the stock its 7th largest position.
Barca, having already used the Neymar fee to sign Coutinho and Ousmane Dembele, might struggle to raise the cash. He was on loan from Atletico Madrid with Spurs eventually signing him on a permanent.
Kane is among the players on Real Madrid's list of targets for next season. He scores goals, he is young enough to have a bright future, he is ambitious and, crucially, many of Real's rivals have obstacles to overcome in order to sign him.
According to The Times, the brilliant Belgium defender has turned down the initial new deal tabled to him by the club.
"With 14 goals for Besiktas this season, the Turkish striker comes to the Premier League with confidence - and he has put Spurs lights out before".
Whether it is David Beckham, Michael Owen, Thierry Henry, Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Luis Suarez or Coutinho, the Premier League's superstars always end up in Spain and Kane will be the next one in La Liga's sights.
- Katie Couric breaks silence on Matt Lauer's Today show firing
- Trump to issue final Iran deal waiver, officials say
- Is Chesapeake Energy Corp (NYSE:CHK) Going to Burn These Institutional Investors?
- Zayo Group Holdings Inc (ZAYO) Insider Sells $387095.54 in Stock
- Madame Tussauds moves wax Trump to London embassy after he cancels visit
- Golden Globes ratings down a tick for NBC despite powerful night
- Mourinho admits Conte ´contempt´ but wants end to feud
- Venezuela: four useless, 28 lacking as boat sinks in Caribbean
- Medvedev wins 1st career title at Sydney International
- Maxine Waters Tears Into Donald Trump: The 'Most Despicable Human Being'