Anjana even asked Salman, "There is a dialogue in the film of yours that "Jazbaati Nahin Jazbaa Hona Chahiye", people have not understood yet who is Salman Khan, Tiger or Tere Naam's Radhe?" And if the latest buzz is anything go by then Salman may not be a part of the next Tiger instalment. Moreover, it is Salman who has made the Tiger franchise a blockbuster series and hence the makers may not do a film without the superstar for sure. "You need to hear them talk when they are sitting together". They have an easy understanding and chemistry.
Just recently, trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted the overall earnings of Tiger Zinda Hai, according to each week.
He further said "I would love to do a comedy with both of them". I definitely want to. "But the script has to be well-written", the director told the publication. It may or may not have Salman even for a cameo appearance.
Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Lifted to "Outperform" at BMO Capital Markets
The company has a market capitalization of $22,090.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 18.18, a PEG ratio of 0.99 and a beta of 1.37. Bluemar Capital Management Llc bought 13,796 shares as the company's stock declined 8.64% while stock markets rallied.
The two have shown their bromance on various occasions, which further make fans crave for a movie where the two would be seen playing two different full-fledged roles.
On this Salman laughed and replied, "The starting of the film was so lovely that film had to be successful".
Another milestone that Tiger Zinda Hai is close to break, is Salman's previous blockbuster, Bajrangi Bhaijaan's domestic collection of around Rs.320.34 crore.
- 18 dead, 5 missing in Southern California mudslides
- Comcast (CMCSA) Hits New 12-Month High at $42.56
- Prudential (PRU) Reaches New 52-Week High at $1970.50
- Influential Analyst Rating Changes: Stryker Corporation (SYK), TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI)
- Church school supporter is new Education Secretary
- Amit Shah case & judge Loya case should be reopened: Shantaram Naik
- Has $2.06 Million Position in Intel Co
- New CCTV footage of suspected murderer in Zainab murder case
- Blackhawks acquire Anthony Duclair from Coyotes
- Vuzix introduces new 'smart glasses' that will work with the Alexa app