Fear the Walking Dead premiered in 2016 as a prequel and companion show to AMC's popular The Walking Dead series.
"I think Scott first brought it up to me as a possibility probably about a year ago at this point ..."
According to DailyMail.com, the message on The Spoiling Dead Fans site read: "Out of respect for me, for Carl, and for one of the last few seasons of the show, I'm asking you not to spoil the ending of 808 once your sources inform you of what happens".
Though he may be leaving the main show after Season 8, here is photographic proof that we're not done with learning all about Morgan, as moving on to Fear will doubtlessly fill in some of the gaps in the character's history. "But once he laid out to me exactly what his long-term plans were, and the things that come out of it, and the things that it leads to, it was something I got on board with".
"I know that some fans online have been very upset, but that's by design", Kirkman said.
Guardiola Backs Man City To Survive Liverpool Test, Continue Unbeaten Run
We have to be good on the day. "We need to be ready to show the same spirit as we did away at Chelsea and Manchester United ". They thrashed 10-man Liverpool 5-0 in the reverse fixture at the Etihad early in the season.
After a remarkable 2017 of solid superhero entertainment, 2018 seems to up the ante even further, boasting some exciting new films, TV series and more for fans to enjoy.
However, the show's narratives remain largely shaken by Carl's unprecedented loss.
Kirkman however has promised these big expected storylines will still be coming, but with some slight "differences". Surprisingly, showrunner Scott Gimple has plans to extend the series until at least season 13, but for now, Nicotero is focused on closing out this Carl chapter. "When you lose those key members, it's such a big blow to the show, and to the fans, and to us that are there". It means that there will be some differences to them.
We first met Morgan in the pilot of The Walking Dead when Rick (Andrew Lincoln) came across him living in Georgia. Our job is to now pay that off and fulfill that interest, and prove that this was a decision worth making.
"I really do believe that a lot of people will put those feelings aside when they watch this episode, because they're really going to get an opportunity to make some peace with it."
The Walking Dead returns February 25, 2018 on AMC in the USA and February 26, 2018 on FOX and NOW TV in the UK. Do they get you more excited to see him in future episodes of Fear The Walking Dead?
- BJP, TMC engage in pitched battles in Kolkata for Vivekananda's legacy
- AFC Divisional Playoff Preview and Predictions: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Has $2.06 Million Position in Intel Co
- New CCTV footage of suspected murderer in Zainab murder case
- Karnataka Elections 2018: Rahul Gandhi to kickstart campaign on February 10
- Huge Underground Ice Sheets Discovered on Mars
- Bayern beats Leverkusen 3-1 as winter break ends
- Influential Analyst Rating Changes: Stryker Corporation (SYK), TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI)
- Vuzix introduces new 'smart glasses' that will work with the Alexa app
- New Balochistan CM, 14-member cabinet take oath