Though the lead actor who will be playing the role of Lal Bahadur Shastri has not been disclosed yet, Vivek Agnihotri has chosen Naseeruddin Shah and Mithun Chakraborty to be a part of the film already.
On Lal Bahadur Shastri's death anniversary in January past year, filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri had announced that his next revolved around India's second Prime Minister. On this day, our 2nd PM Lal Bahadur Shashtri died mysteriously in Tashkent. Was it a heart attack or poison?
Neeson says Hollywood experiencing 'a bit of a witch hunt'
Neeson brought up the case of former radio host Garrison Keillor , who was sacked by Minnesota Public Radio over alleged misconduct.
"A film on the biggest cover-up of a free India required that we work with great actors with credibility". I was sure that I didn't want to rope in a star for commercial reasons."He further added, "I received a lot of emails, which helped me do thorough research on the project". The film titled The Tashkent Files is touted to be an investigative thriller which will delve into the death of the late prime minister. The treaty formally ended the Indo-Pakistan War of 1965. There are two narratives to any controversy.
Though Vivek had announced the film last year in January during the occasion of Shastri's death anniversary, it took him a year to finalise the cast.,Mid-Day reports the film will be themed on the mysterious death of Shastri.
- Why Franklin Resources Inc Reported Bill Barrett Corp Position?
- Qatar Complains to UNSC after UAE Violates Its Airspace for Second Time
- Trump asked why 'pretty Korean lady' wasn't helping with North Korea negotiations
- African countries demand Trump apology
- Mason Holgate faces a ban as FA open investigation into 'homophobic tweets'
- Do What Institutional Investors Does: Pepsico, Inc. (PEP), Parsley Energy, Inc. (PE)
- Why to Keeping Eye on Baxter International Inc. (BAX), Amgen Inc. (AMGN)?
- Dearborn Partners LLC Has $7.09 Million Stake in General Mills, Inc. (GIS)
- Lucas Capital Management Decreases Position in Crescent Point Energy Corporation (CPG)
- Kornitzer Capital Management Inc. KS Decreases Stake in Pfizer Inc. (PFE)