Reports of a person with a gun on a Greyhound bus led to a police chase that ended in northern IL late Friday, authorities said.
A person is in custody after a police pursuit of a Greyhound bus near the Wisconsin-Illinois border late Friday.
FOX40 sister station WGN-TV reports the pursuit crossed into IL and the bus eventually stopped near the exit ramp to Route 173.
About 40 Greyhound passengers were safely removed from the bus, police said. Those passengers were evacuated, and Greyhound is sending a release bus to transport them to Chicago.
Worth Watching Stock Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT)
Moreover, Endurant Limited Partnership has 0.92% invested in Sarepta Therapeutics , Inc. (NASDAQ:SRPT) or 86,952 shares. Finally, C WorldWide Group Holding A S increased its stake in Sarepta Therapeutics by 0.8% during the third quarter.
Initially, authorities reported a "possible hostage situation".
Illinois State Police (ISP) are investigating a disorderly and possibly armed subject on eastbound I-94 at Illinois Route 173 near Wadsworth.
Authorities have not confirmed any other specific details about what happened.
The incident has shut down all southbound lanes of I-94. Stay with WISN 12 News for updates.
- Alex Pritchard set for Huddersfield debut against West Ham
- Kohl's (KSS) Lifted to Overweight at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Afghan Forces' Offensives Leave 76 Militants Dead
- After Wet Winter Storm, Thomas Fire Declared 100% Contained
- How right-wing people are defending Trump's indefensible 'shithole' remarks
- Hot Trending Stocks: Schlumberger Limited (SLB), CVS Health Corporation (CVS)
- Bautista Agut pips Delpo in Auckland
- Indian Google techie held for molesting US woman at Delhi hotel
- 17 dead in California mudslides, 100 homes destroyed
- Aetna Inc. (AET): What's the Story?