Feinstein on Tuesday released transcript from the Senate Judiciary Committee's August interview with Glenn Simpson, of Fusion GPS.
President Trump's longtime attorney is suing the research firm that compiled the infamous Russian Federation dossier on President Trump and the news website BuzzFeed, which published it. Dianne Feinstein of being "underhanded and a disgrace" for disclosing details of a dossier of allegations about his ties to Russian Federation during the presidential campaign. "Republicans should finally take control!"
President Donald Trump unleashed on Democratic Sen.
Adds Trump: "Must have tough Primary!"
Christopher Steele told the political research firm that hired him, Fusion GPS, that what he uncovered from Russian sources was serious enough to bring to the attention of USA law enforcement authorities, according to a transcript released on Tuesday.
The material wasn't classified, and Feinstein said Wednesday that she didn't do anything illegal.
Cisco Systems Inc (NASDAQ:CSCO) Institutional Investors Quarterly Sentiment
Williams Jones & Associates Llc decreased Accenture Plc Ireland Shs Clas (ACN) stake by 1.71% reported in 2017Q3 SEC filing. The network equipment provider reported $0.61 EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks' consensus estimate of $0.60 by $0.01.
Simpson, a former journalist who co-founded Fusion GPS, denied strongly in the interview that the dossier, which contains some salacious allegations, was phony.
In a follow-up Tweet, the President noted that the House of Representatives is taking up legislation regarding the FISA Amendments Act, which President Trump said may have been used in surveillance of The Trump Campaign. Sheldon Whitehouse and Richard Blumenthal sent a letter to Republican Sen.
A spokesman for Grassley, Taylor Foy, called it "confounding" that Feinstein released the transcript "unilaterally", over the objections of the Republican majority.
Grassley and fellow Republican Senator Lindsey Graham of SC took the unusual step of asking Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to investigate the report's author, former British spy Christopher Steele.
Democrats have accused Republicans of trying to distract from the issue of collusion and discredit the special counsel investigation.
"The president's expressed desire to see more immigrants from countries like Norway must be called out for what it is: an effort to set this country back generations by promoting a homogenous, white society", Feinstein said in a statement. She said on CBS's "Face the Nation" on October 8 that there's "no proof" yet that there was any collusion between Russian Federation and Trump's campaign, adding: "I think that proof will likely come with Mr. Mueller's investigation". Democrats criticized the move, saying they were targeting someone who had reported wrongdoing, not committed it.
- Trump in 'excellent health,' according to his presidential fitness exam
- England name 16-man Test squad for New Zealand tour
- YouTube Looking Into 'Further Consequences' for Logan Paul's Disturbing Video
- Trump Reportedly Called Haiti, El Salvador, and African Nations "Sh*thole Countries"
- Revenue Estimates Analysis The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BK)
- Zac Brown Band to play 2 shows at Alpine Valley
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL) Research Coverage Started at Piper Jaffray Companies
- QUANTRES ASSET MANAGEMENT Ltd Invests $1.05 Million in FedEx Co. (NYSE:FDX)
- Amid Outcry, Trump Denies Using Offensive Remarks to Describe Haiti, African Countries
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Downgraded to Hold at Zacks Investment Research