On Thursday, Trump was meeting lawmakers to discuss a proposal for an immigration plan when he reportedly grew agitated as the conversation turned to citizens of Haiti and El Salvador, and immigrants from the African continent. According to those briefed on the conversation, the president used the phrase * a href="http://abc7chicago.com/politics/trump-why-allow-immigrants-from-s***hole-countries/2930875/" *"s***hole countries" while questioning why the USA would accept more immigrants from Haiti and nations in Africa, rather than places like Norway.
"Why do we need more Haitians?" the Washington Post quoted him as saying, citing people briefed on the meeting. Never said 'take them out.' Made up by Dems.
Trump's reported language sent shockwaves through USA and worldwide media.
The video shows Trump saying nothing as he exits the room.Читайте также: Securities Analyst Recommendations: Silicon Motion Technology Corporation (SIMO), Hudbay Minerals Inc. (HBM)
"This is CNN Tonight". Leaders from around the globe, including the United Nations, have called the comments racist. And to this day, as I'm talking to you, we have Haitians in universities who are professors here.
Graham's statement did not confirm that Trump used the phrase "shithole countries", but it did not deny that either, and Sen. They look you in the eye.
Haiti's ambassador to the USA says he and the Haitian government "vehemently condemn" the president's remark. Mr. Trump reportedly said.
The tabloid New York Daily News' front page features an illustration of a Trump poop emoji and a headline that reads "S**t for brains".
Two sources close to the administration told NBC News that Trump worked the phones Thursday night, calling friends and allies outside the White House to gauge reaction to fallout from the "shithole" comments.
In a strongly-worded statement, the United Nations said it was impossible to describe the President's remarks as anything other than racist.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Rafael Nadal, Halep named top seeds for Australian Open
- Pacers Olivier, Ngidi added to Proteas squad for second Test
- Suspect in custody after Greyhound bus pursuit across state lines, police say
- NBC apologizes for, deletes "Our president" Oprah tweet
- Who'd prefer their country to Trump's US? Norwegians would
- Coeur Mining Inc (CDE) Expected to Post Earnings of $0.08 Per Share
- ED Raids Karti Chidambaram's Chennai And Delhi Homes, Finds Nothing!
- Arlington denies permit to MLK parade that was to feature Gov. Abbott
- Trump calls interview with special counsel 'unlikely'
- DORCHESTER WEALTH MANAGEMENT Co Purchases 8761 Shares of Oracle Corporation (ORCL)