During his rookie season, Foster showed promise at outside linebacker and compiled 72 tackles, good for second on San Francisco, in only 10 games.
Foster, 23, a native of Auburn, Ala., was arrested by the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office. His 90.7 overall Pro Football Focus grade ranked fourth among all NFL linebackers previous year.
During his senior season in 2016, Foster won the Butkus Award given annually to the nation's top linebacker and was first-team All-Southeastern Conference selection. He was sent home from the NFL Scouting Combine after he got into a heated exchange with medical personnel while waiting for his physical. His urine sample was found to have been diluted, which was treated the same as a positive test. Foster had his draft party sponsored by a vaporizer company.
Florida House of Representatives passes legislation concerning federal immigration laws
Jacquet said, "I don't see any court in this state or in this country upholding this piece of legislation". Meanwhile, the measure faces an uphill battle in the Senate: it hasn't had a single hearing yet.
The Niners have yet to comment on Foster's arrest, at the time of this article's posting.
Hopefully, for Foster's sake, it will wind up being little more than a young person's mistake.
Let's hope it's not much.
- Florida monkeys could pass killer herpes to people
- United States under fire during UN Security Council meeting on Iran protests
- How well is this stock performing?: Western Digital Corporation (NASDAQ:WDC)
- Vitor Belfort looking to retire following fight at UFC St. Louis
- What's The Story Behind Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:CY)
- Stock In Spotlight: Eldorado Gold Corporation (NYSE:EGO)
- Lindsay Lohan is designing an island in Dubai amid her movie comeback
- Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings (LH) Position Cut by Pacer Advisors Inc
- Dancing on Ice star QUITS after just one week
- Top Democrat seeks to interview Ivanka Trump in Russian Federation probe