Rafael Benitez's future at Newcastle United looks set to become a feature in the tabloid press over the course of the coming weeks, with the Spaniard said to once again be frustrated with the Tyneside outfit.
With 11 days gone, Benitez's confidence is ebbing away.
Benitez spoke to Ashley - who returned from a holiday in the United States of America this week - last month.
Benitez, keen to add Premier League experience to his squad, has been looking at the loan market.
Newcastle have been in discussions with Chelsea about a loan deal for winger Kenedy.
However, while Benitez may be prepared to do business with some of his fringe players - Jack Colback is perhaps the most high-profile - he has no intention of cashing in on men he believes can aid the club's cause.
Swansea will arrive with manager Carlos Carvalhal unbeaten as a manager at St James' Park, sealing 1-0 wins there with Sheffield Wednesday in both 2015 and 2016.
Protesters condemn Trump as Pakistan summons US envoy over tweet
Ms Lodhi said that "the United States spokespersons should not shift the blame for their own mistakes and failures onto others". The Indian-American diplomat said the aid issue was connected exclusively to Pakistan's harbouring of terrorists.
"Whatever happens, we will still be missing something in certain positions and that is why we are trying to bring players in".
Benitez, however, is adamant that midfielder Jonjo Shelvey, reportedly a target for West Ham United, will not be sold to a rival.
He said: "Newcastle is a nice environment, it is one I like and I enjoyed a lot having the opportunity to take a team there two times". I have to concentrate on games and Saturday is an important game for us.
Benitez will face the media today ahead of the Swansea game.
And the 57-year-old gave the billionaire his ideas for the window.
It's been another troubled week off the pitch for Newcastle with Under-23 coach Peter Beardsley the subject of an internal investigation over alleged bullying and racism.
- What is the Short Interest on Endo International plc (NASDAQ:ENDP) Stock?
- Influential Analyst Rating Changes: Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET), Belden Inc. (BDC)
- Stock In Spotlight: Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB)
- Poor Thing! New Pics of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt Following Injury
- France laments 'dysfunction' in baby milk recall
- Bryan Fuller, Anne Rice Developing Vampire Chronicles TV Series
- Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE:PG) Sentiment Worsened, Despite
- Scientists discover rare 200 million-year-old butterfly fossils
- German coalition talks enter crunch stage amid ongoing setbacks
- Snyder's-Lance, Inc. (LNCE) Insider sold 8074 Shares