The students demanded revision of the date-sheet and made a decision to write to the board in this regard. For the humanities students, three exams have been placed back-to-back from 5 to 7 April.
"It will be very stressful for the students as there is no gap between subjects". The English language paper is due to be held on March 05 and after a day's gap students will have to appear for Physics exam. "Students would get less than a half day time for revising the chapters, which will be quite tough for them".
Students opting for humanities are also upset with the schedule.
The UP Board on its official website has also released the High School leaving certificate examination 2018 dates for Board students.
The students, parents and teachers have been raising demands for a changed datesheet, claiming that not enough gap has been given between subjects.
While students across the country have been fighting to change the schedule by carrying out various activities including online petition, students of Delhi Public School (DPS) are apprehensive about their studies and examination.
South Korea proposes unified Olympic women's ice hockey team with North Korea
Meanwhile, the list of potential future hosts of Winter Olympics appears to be dwindling due to climate change. Kasai won two medals in Sochi, large hill silver and team event bronze.
To this, the Central Board officials stated that there are almost 200 subjects and some or other course combination will be held consecutively.
Though CBSE states that it has prepared the datasheet so that the candidates can prepare for entrance examinations, the paper for Physical Education is just after JEE Main 2018 offline exam.
In class X datesheet the students have only one complaint of and social science subject having one day gap.
According to CBSE, the early end of the exams will help candidates shift the focus on competitive exams.
Get latest news & live updates on the go on your pc with.
- Corporate Office Properties Trust's (OFC) "Hold" Rating Reiterated at Jefferies Group LLC
- Buying into bitcoin: What is it and should you invest?
- Investors Buy Pepsico (PEP) on Weakness
- Arsenal's Francis Coquelin 'agrees £10.5m move to Valencia'
- Steven Spielberg Responds To Natalie Portman's Golden Globes Burn
- Traders Sell Lennar (LEN) on Strength on Disappointing Earnings
- Walker calls for closure of Wisconsin's juvenile prison
- Stock Bulletin: Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD)
- Won't expel sex offender
- Trump lawyer Michael Cohen sues BuzzFeed for publishing Russia dossier