During a six woman tag team bout on 12/28/17 at the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, Long Island, Paige had her back to Sasha Banks, who was behind her against the turnbuckles. She was examined by WWE medical personnel and a stretcher was brought to ringside to transport her back to the locker room.
PWInsider.com reports that Paige will likely be written off of television as an in-ring competitor shortly, and they add that she was likely given the news by WWE at a recent Raw.
Fighting With My Family is inspired by Channel 4's 2012 documentary on Paige and her family, whichThe Rock stumbled across the documentary while filming Fast & Furious 6 in London.
Paige was originally scheduled to perform in the first-ever women's Royal Rumble match this month.
Interestingly, if she was indeed told on Monday that she was not going to be cleared, it didn't stop her from posting the following on her Instagram today, that seemed to imply she was determined to work on a comeback once again.
Ghalib Afzal greeted on success in 12th class exams
Galib aspires to become a doctor and to fulfill his father's unrealised dream of becoming a medical professional. Around 55,163 students in Kashmir appeared in the Class XII exams and 33,893 cleared the test.
Paige was considered one of WWE's top women's wrestlers since her days from NXT.
Per Johnson, Paige's situation is similar to that of WWE Hall of Famer Edge, who retired in 2011 after suffering multiple neck injuries.
Given her popularity and excellent microphone skills, Paige could still end up working with the WWE in a manager role - perhaps for Deville and Rose.
Banks delivered a dropkick to Paige's back that caused her to lose feeling in her extremities and resulted in the match being called off. And it's also worth noting she was involved in a controversial relationship with former WWE star, Alberto Del Rio.
Paige won that title on two occasions, and was also the first NXT Women's champion. She underwent tests, and after the neck injury and subsequent surgery that left her sidelined for over a year between 2016 and 2017, the decision was made to not clear her. She was featured on reality series Total Divas, so that's a possible vehicle for her, as are WWE Studios feature films.
- Taryn McCutcheon's career night helps Michigan State women upset No. 11 Maryland
- France laments 'dysfunction' in baby milk recall
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus completes chemotherapy
- Trump says United States could 'conceivably' return to climate deal
- 'Tully' trailer: The 'Juno' gang goes postpartum with Charlize Theron
- Influential Analyst Rating Changes: Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET), Belden Inc. (BDC)
- Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) Now Covered by Jefferies Group
- Paul Merson states his prediction for Chelsea v Leicester
- Google is adding new capabilities To Google Duo
- Reuters lawyer disputes prosecution case as state secrets charges announced