After the inspiring speech given by Oprah Winfrey at the Golden Globes, a presidential poll was conducted and revealed she would beat Donald Trump by 10 points in a hypothetical 2020 election. "Oprah would be a lot of fun", the president said in response to a reporter's question, later adding, "I don't think she's going to run". "I also know that after years of watching the Oprah show, you always have the right to change your mind".
Winfrey endorsed Democratic Senator Barack Obama of IL when he first ran successfully for the U.S. presidency in 2008, and former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in her losing 2016 campaign against Trump. She'd be sort of like me.' Trump stated at the time.
But now her close pal King has claimed the star isn't actively looking to enter politics, although the idea of becoming president has piqued her interest.
North Korea names delegates for inter-Korean talks
However, at the same time he offered Seoul an olive branch, saying Pyongyang could send a team to next month's Winter Olympics in the South.
Trump claims Oprah will not join the next campaign because he knows her very well! "Is she a successful individual? She would absolutely do it", Stedman said. "I think we need a mindful, empathetic human being in the White House who understands people and puts people ahead of their own ideas of power and self-aggrandizement - and I think Oprah has already proved her capacity for selflessness".
"Oprah, I love Oprah", Trump replied without hesitation. She wasn't thinking in those terms.
Winfrey, 63, however, is not running - at least, officially.
Last night the media mogul spoke out as she became the first African-American woman to be awarded the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes.
The world-famous singer posted a meme including two photos of Weinstein and Winfrey, accusing her of knowing about the disgraced Hollywood producer's behavior with women over the years and doing nothing.
Amusing I've never heard you mention my name. I think we would win easily, actually'.
- Man convicted in slayings of 3 civil rights workers dies in prison
- Supreme Court to Hear Online Sales Tax Argument
- UnitedHealth Group Inc (NYSE:UNH) Shares Sold by Barometer Capital Management Inc
- Cooper Tire & Rubber (CTB) Rating Increased to Buy at Northcoast Research
- This is What Meghan Markle's First Wedding Dress Looked Like
- Voice Control Is Coming to Every Nook and Cranny of Your Home
- Texas A&M wins in OT against Tennessee 79-76 - Recap, Box score
- Saudi women attend sports event for first time
- Stan Lee Accused Of More Sexual Harassment Claims
- Didi Chuxing acquires Brazilian Uber competitor 99 Corp. for $600M