Mike Stoops - Drake's uncle and the current defensive coordinator of the Sooners - shared in the excitement.
In his Twitter post from Friday morning, Stoops wrote: "I've made a decision to stay home and go to school and play football at the University of Oklahoma".
Norman North senior wide receiver Drake Stoops, the son of former Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops, announced Friday he will attend the University Oklahoma and play football for the Sooners.
Stoops had scholarship offers from such schools as Iowa, Air Force, and OH among others.
President Trump To Undergo His First Official Medical Exam
The President, who was inaugurated at the age of 70, was a year older at the time that Ronald Reagan was when he was inaugurated. Jackson, a rear admiral, has served as a White House physician for the past three administrations, according to the U.S.
$3.95 a month: Get unlimited access to everything crimson and cream..
Stoops held multiple scholarship offers, according to Rivals, including an opportunity from his father's alma mater, Iowa.
Stoops caught 66 passes for 1,093 yards and 14 touchdowns at Norman North this past season.
Isaac has yet to announce his college plans.
- What Recent Ownership Trends Suggest About Gerdau SA (GGB)'s Future Performance
- Cooper Tire & Rubber (CTB) Rating Increased to Buy at Northcoast Research
- Oprah Winfrey 2020? Columnist Revisits Controversies Surrounding TV Personality
- Hexavest Inc. Sells 5880 Shares of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA)
- Northam requests Virginia exemption from Trump's offshore drilling plan
- Federer faces Bedene first up in Australian Open
- Singapore Airlines to keep options open on disinvestment of Air India
- Ice-cream bars sold at Aldi recalled over listeria contamination
- Rory McIlroy reveals he's been dealing with heart condition
- Man convicted in slayings of 3 civil rights workers dies in prison