With Barcelona shelling out a shitload of cash to recruit new players, a rumour emerged suggesting Real Madrid want Mohamed Salah in response to their rivals snapping up Philippe Coutinho.
Speculations regarding Salah's move away from Liverpool will give the Reds definite cause for concern as they are already shy of a playmaker like Coutinho. He has scored 22 goals, 17 goals in the Premier League and five goals in the UEFA Champions League.
Liverpool ace Salah has 20 goals in all competitions and is now one of the hottest properties in European football at present.
Salah joined Liverpool from Roma for £34.3million in the summer.
His influence on the team has caught the eye of Europe's elite.
Is he plotting a bid in January or in the summer?
Queen reveals 'dangerous' crown could 'break her NECK' in rare interview
Her Maj's crown left millions in envy when she took to the throne, but it left her fearing for serious injury. In the U.S., The Coronation will air on the Smithsonian Channel January 14 at 8 p.m.
However, with game time limited despite Real Madrid's wavering league form, Ceballos may attempt to push through a move (whether permanent or temporary) to earn more minutes in a World Cup year.
Either way, Salah has admitted to reading the reports.
"I'm very happy to win this award again", Salah said on Liverpool's official website after winning the award.
He also posted on social media reaffirming this stance.
- Kwara United Team Bus Involved In Major Accident
- Ethiopia Says It Will Close Notorious Prison and Free Some Inmates
- Local human trafficking victim shares story of survival
- Paris: Anti-Semitic vandals torch kosher market
- 8 day strike by TN transport workers called off 'temporarily'
- History should not be distorted, says Mamata Banerjee after receiving DLitt degree
- Reading the Tea Leaves for The Western Union Company (WU)
- PM meet with economists, experts; focus on farmer
- Kevin Gates Released From Prison
- Weird dim star isn't due to alien megastructure - it's just dust